Unlabeled header on B450-I motherboard-any guesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlabeled header on B450-I motherboard-any guesses

There is a header between the CPU cooler 4-pin and the all-in-one 4-pin pwm header that is unlabeled. It is also not in the manual. It is a 6-1(5-pin) header. I contacted the company and they had no idea what it was, they're going to get back to me. Anyone want to take a stab at it?

Re: Unlabeled header on B450-I motherboard-any guesses

Here's link to pictures
    Inked6-1Connector.jpg - Google Drive

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Inked6-1Connector.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	755234[QUOTE=joegoersch;511080]There is a header between the CPU cooler 4-pin and the all-in-one 4-pin pwm header that is unlabeled. It is also not in the manual. It is a 6-1(5-pin) header. I contacted the company and they had no idea what it was, they're going to get back to me. Anyone want to take a stab at it?

Here's a pic

Comment

[QUOTE=joegoersch;511082][ATTACH]8327[/ATTACH]
        Originally posted by joegoersch View Post
        There is a header between the CPU cooler 4-pin and the all-in-one 4-pin pwm header that is unlabeled. It is also not in the manual. It is a 6-1(5-pin) header. I contacted the company and they had no idea what it was, they're going to get back to me. Anyone want to take a stab at it?

Here's a pic
        Hey, I know this is an older thread, but did you ever figure out what this header is for?

I have one on my motherboard as well... I have the Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BL_Kist; 05-25-2020, 10:21 PM. Reason: More specificity.

Comment

Working...
        X