Windows 7 reloading at factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 reloading at factory

My gamer's quality laptop computer was bought in November of 2009 from Best Buy.
    This is my first ASUS product. Generally, ASUS is known for making durable products and good product support. It worked well for a while.
    After 8 months though, my hard drive went bad. It was recently replaced under warranty. They reloaded W7. It works. I cannot certify it because the cheap label on the back of my laptop is worn off in a few places.

I need to have Windows 7 replaced.

Re: Windows 7 reloading at factory

What do I know about RMAs? I thought this was an informal site where I could get help!

Comment

Well you asked on a Friday, and this section was just added so maybe they were not available then.

They will likely get back to you on Monday hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
        Well you asked on a Friday, and this section was just added so maybe they were not available then.

They will likely get back to you on Monday hopefully.

Microsoft gave me a magic tel number. ASUS is selling me an OEM for 30$. Problem may be solved. You can delete this thread.

Comment

Nice to see you got a hold of them finally!

This forum section just started this past week, and so I am not even sure who the Asus helpers are yet.

Sorry they missed helping you, but at least you got help somehow!

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamEpic View Post
            What do I know about RMAs? I thought this was an informal site where I could get help!
            We started official support today. I have left you a PM regarding your question. :)

Comment

Working...
            X