No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASUS Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to ASUS Technical Support Forum!

Sorry to bother you but I can't seem to find the options to post a new entry.

Comment

I have tried once to upgrade from 4GB DDR2 ram to 8 GB DDR3 but my PC Crashed I buy this from fishing store Abu Dhabi
      Please give instructions how to install DDR3 ram successfully.

Comment

There is no doubt that the ASUS machines are best in every aspect and they are available in medium range.
        But there are some new products from ASUS that I already used by myself and its a good decision and I want to recommend you some products.
        These are laptops with great specs in medium range like ASUS VIVOBOOK and some other you can find HERE without any doubt.
        Its a great experience to use these products.
        Last edited by 123alex786; 03-31-2022, 06:47 AM. Reason: relevent material

Comment

most viewable site and very informative material...
          https://netreviews.online/

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing. I need help. Newport roofers

Comment

I'm having the same problem... roofers Sunderland

Comment

I am currently building a new home computer based around an Intel i9-13900K and ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero MOBO.
                I plan to use two SSD M.2 NVMe sockets – one for the Windows 10 O/S and my applications, and the other for my data.
                My MOBO has one PCIe 5.0 x 4 socket and all others are PCIe 4.0 x 4.
                For greatest speed and efficiency, where should I install my O/S and applications? The PCIe 5.0 socket? Or a PCIe 4.0 socket?

Comment

Working...
                X