Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASUS Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to ASUS Technical Support Forum!

Why are there ads in my post?

Comment

Hai.. I have laptop asus A43TA. I have problem with my laptop. After I go to sleep mode, my laptop wont turn on and blank screen. Light indicator is appear and fan is spinning but no activity from hard drive. I have try remove the ram and plug it in but the problem cant solve. Any suggestion?? I dont have money to buy new laptop. Please help me. (sorry for my bad english)

Comment

I'm installing a new mother board the asks h170-Plus D3 and all the circles for the screws where on the screw holes EXECPT 1 of them

i think I sent the photo attached on what im talking about can you tell me if that's normal
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is a better quality of the image so you can see what I am talking about is this normal?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kokil View Post
            Here is a better quality of the image so you can see what I am talking about is this normal?

Hi Kokil

That's completely normal, it's a support post (stand-off) where the board needs support and not a screw.
            Hope that helps ease your mind

Dave

Comment

Hi all

I may be new to this forum, but I've administrated/moderated Tech Help forums since 1997, so I'm an old hand at this. I also don't want to step on any toes of the moderators here, but it's obvious that there are some people here that are new to this sort of help and something that a person who wants to ask a tech question of ASUS staff or board experts should be aware of,

PLEASE NOTE -

THIS IS A STICKIED WELCOME THREAD TO THE ASUS SUPPORT FORUM, NOT A PLACE FOR TECH QUESTIONS!

Asus staff and board experts will NOT BE LOOKING IN HERE FOR ISSUES!!
              Mainly because...it's a Welcome to the Asus Support thread. If you wish to say "Hi, Glad to be here and/or see this forum here" or welcome Asus staff to the board, THIS IS the place ;)

Here's a few more pointers for those who may be new(ish) to this type of Help/Tech Support:
              • ALWAYS start a new thread/post when you need to ask a support question - DO NOT post your question in someone else's thread simply because they have a similar problem. Many reasons why this is not good for you, or the person within whom's thread you asked your question.
              • ALWAYS keep all posts regarding your specific issue within that original thread. DO NOT start new threads for the same problem and don't ask for help thru emails or PM because any fixes found that way will not help others who may have that same problem.
              • If you have a new problem, ALWAYS start a new thread for it.
              • Make your thread title relevant to your problem! Eg, My new Intel Quad Core I6500K processor is not working....not SOMEONE HELP ME NOW PLEASE - This way people who are familiar with your CPU will immediately see this and you'll get better targeted support.

Just an FYI for the newer folk and if you're wondering why nobody is helping you in here

Dave
              Last edited by Chappy; 09-05-2016, 11:50 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Use Device Advanced Startup Option Missing

Hello all, I have been having an incredibly frustrating time trying to accomplish something that should be relatively simple. I am trying to upgrade from the 32x version of Windows 10 to the 64x version. I have the installation media created onto a USB drive, but when I navigated to the advanced startup options, the option to "Use a Device" was missing. So I really don't know what to do, since any tutorial I've viewed has been for a different brand of computer or, if it could apply to my Asus, it was something I had already tried and it didn't end up working. Any help, feedback, or input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

I'm not real cluey, but did you format in in NTFS? If not that may be your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                    The ASUS Technical Support forum is now open and ready for posts!

Please welcome ASUS tech support staff who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all ASUS products.

When posting questions, please provide as much info as possible such as full system specs, what operating system and drivers you are using and please describe your problem as full as possible.

This is also an area you can discuss upcoming ASUS products and we will also conduct giveaways and competitions in here from time to time as well. ASUS may also share early BIOS updates and drivers with you here as well.

I have a 7-year-old Asus x53U laptop and it is not able to play 1080p videos smoothly. So I looked up different Q&A forums and understood that changing the Processor will fix this issue. Can you help me understand if it is possible to change the processor of this Laptop?

Comment

Hi. I have an asus laptop. I was using it last night and it suddenly shut off. Now when I turn it on it makes a buzzing sound and asks me to insert boot media.

Comment

Hi everyone, my PC:
                        main: Asus b-250 prime
                        SSD: samsung 850evo 250gb
                        cpu: i-7 7500 3.4gh

i use onboard graphic intel hd630 for photoshop, illustrator and even after effects!!! i realy love Asus B250 its best
                        thanks...

Comment

Do asus GPUs not require UEFI Bios boot up?

Geek Squad guy tried to install a ZOTAC 1660 and failed, said my computer only runs on Legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by alireza View Post
                            Hi everyone, my PC:
                            main: Asus b-250 prime
                            SSD: samsung 850evo 250gb
                            cpu: i-7 7500 3.4gh

i use onboard graphic intel hd630 for photoshop, illustrator and even after effects!!! i realy love Asus B250 its best
                            thanks...

wow yes exactly true

Comment

Telegram: Contact @Sbis_reg Переадресация Telegram Почта: [email protected]

Comment

Desperately needing some help with Macbook + Asus Display Link function

Hello,

I have a Asus LED display MB168B. I am using a MacBook Pro 2017 running MacOS Catalina 10.15.3. I am UNABLE to work the display after using the disk. I plug the screen with the factory cord from display through an adapter (has to be this way due to Macbook's lack of ports) and the screen turns on for 3 seconds with the logo..then turns black...is it because my 3rd party adapter is too weak to handle the display?

I've installing tried the DisplayLink software too without disk.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X