Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H87 Pro4 Keyboard and Mouse not working in BIOS

Hi,

i suddenly have the problem that all my usb devices only start working at the windows 10 login screen. Therefore i can't access the bios. With the "restart to UEFI" tool i am able to access the bios but i cant change anything because keyboard and mouse are not working. I tried multiple keyboards, i used them before in the bios so i know they should work. I didn't change any setting. If i Clear CMOS with the Jumper the keyboard and mouse are working fine. But once i boot into windows and then reboot the pc the problem appears again. So i have to clear the CMOS every time i want to change something in the bios. Can you help me?

I have the same problem with z87m extreme4 (AMI BIOS P2.31). And it is really annoying since I use dual-boot. To say more rebooting hackintosh doesn't power off usb ports and everything is fine, only windows 10 causes this problem. Unfortunately I haven't found a proper solution yet. The only thing I can tell that may help you too - I don't have to clear CMOS everytime to make usb ports work on boot, I just hit reset button as soon I see something on the display during boot and after that ports work (until next reboot from windows of course). Please, post an update here if you find anything, cheers!

Comment

Working...
    X