ASROCK B450m Pro4 Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASROCK B450m Pro4 Ram

I have a B450m PRO4 board and Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz RAM sticks, however I have not been able to even get it to run at 3000mhz nor 2933mhz with OC. The XMP profile auto clocks failed as well after loading windows I get a BSOD. At default the RAM runs at 2133mhz which is a far cry off from the rated 3000mhz, has anyone been able to successfully get this RAM to run at its rated speed? or close enough? I am currently considering buying whole new set of RAM. Thanks

Re: ASROCK B450m Pro4 Ram

Hey

I am just going to follow your thread.

I got the same problem as you, B450m Pro4 + Ryzen 2700X with Nighthawk legend 3200 16 GB Ram.

Cant get them to run over 2733 with the xmp2 profile.

I even bought those ram because they were on the motherboard QVL list and had samsung b-die chip.

Comment

Hey

I am just going to follow this thread.

I got the same problem as you, i got a b450m pro4 + Ryzen 2700x cpu with Night hawk legend 3200 16gb ram.

But i cant get my ram to run more than 2733 with the xmp2 profile on.

I even bought the ram because they were on the boars qvl list and have samsung b-die chip.

Hope some can help :)

Comment

Yea it is strange, I only managed to get 2400MHZ stable now. This is really underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by kabuto178 View Post
          Yea it is strange, I only managed to get 2400MHZ stable now. This is really underwhelming.
          Found my problem - i was using the wrong slots.

i had them in A1 and B1 - Changed them to A2 and B2 loaded the xmp profile and they run 3200mhz now :)

Comment

Originally posted by kabuto178 View Post
            i found my problem - mine was fitted in the wrong slot. Had them sitting in slot A1 and B1 - changed them to A2 and B2, loaded the xmp profile and now they work at 3200mhz :)

Comment

Working...
            X