Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X99 Extreme11 New Bios

Hello !
    Can anyone tell me when Asrock will release a new version of Bios greater than P3.20 for X99 Extreme11 MB ???

I have big trouble with RAM.

I use HyperX Savage Black 64GB DDR4 2400MHz CL14 Quad Channel Kit manufacturer code HX424C14SBK4/64 and PC can recognize only 48GB instead of 64 GB. => every time Windows crashes after a few minutest from startup... This memory is not listed

I tried to use a listed on compatibility page memory : HyperX Savage Black 16GB, DDR4, 2133MHz, CL13, 1.2V, kit 4x4GB manufacturer code HX421C13SBK4/16 and PC can recognize only 12GB instead of 16 GB. => every time Windows crashes after a few minutest from startup... This memory IS LISTED here : ASRock > X99 Extreme11

Can someone help me please !!!

Thank You !

Re: X99 Extreme11 New Bios

A new UEFI version isn't going to fix your problem, you need to send a support ticket or wait for one of the ASrock reps to answer you.

Go to the ASrock website and go to support.

Comment

Originally posted by odiebugs View Post
      A new UEFI version isn't going to fix your problem, you need to send a support ticket or wait for one of the ASrock reps to answer you.

Go to the ASrock website and go to support.
      So, When do you think they will respond and solve my problem ????? This year ?????

Comment

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Not sure, but the few support tickets I've sent, I had a email reply the next day.

Comment

OMG I had to log in from after years to add my 10 cents here. I have been fighting this board since I received it. 3.20 from late last August just doesn't cut it. If you use AIDA64 or other and pull up the DMI information you will notice that Asrock, just listed all kinds of items in the DMI section as n/a or empty. This has caused me many problems, I also have found that each subsequent bios release has removed useful options from the bios. The ability to reboot to a specific boot up device is very useful, the ability to adjust the cpu cache clock is also gone. The new bios has the need MEI though. But I highly recommend using UBU to wrap the bios with the latest ORAM and EFI implements. What I want to know is how to access the Intel RC menu. This is where all the goodies are.

Can you tell me one thing though in your LSI Megaraid Storage Manager : Under physical controller LSI 3008, what is your chip temp ? Because mine is like 80c ?! ...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X