ASRock C2550D41 Stuck Booting Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock C2550D41 Stuck Booting Up

I've read many post on the ASRock C2550D41 after purchasing :(. Now I'm in the same boast as many others. The dang thing won't get past System Initializing screen. This is a brand new board that has never been used. So I know I didn't do anything to make this thing break. I've tried many different sticks of known good memory with no luck. Anyone know what can be done?

Re: ASRock C2550D41 Stuck Booting Up

The C2550D4I/C2750D4I requires rather unique memory - ECC UDIMM (not registered). Have you checked that your memory is UDIMMs?

Comment

Re: ASRock C2550D41 Stuck Booting Up

Originally posted by endz3000 View Post
      I've read many post on the ASRock C2550D41 after purchasing :(. Now I'm in the same boast as many others. The dang thing won't get past System Initializing screen. This is a brand new board that has never been used. So I know I didn't do anything to make this thing break. I've tried many different sticks of known good memory with no luck. Anyone know what can be done?
      You don't write which type of memory that you've tried with. The C2550D4I takes DDR3-DRAM UDIMMs (non-parity or ECC).
      Check out ASRock Rack > C2550D4I for qualified modules.

Comment

Working...
      X