Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASROCK H97M ITX AC guarantee

Hello, its my letter, What to do more? please NEED HELP
    I bought this H97M-ITX / ac card after reading articles on it. When I received it, I did not look at the processor support in detail, I regret it now.
    I took care to mount one by one the elements to assemble my card, it is not the first computer that I mount and especially in mini itx. When unpacking, I even laid on my table a thickness of foam. I was very careful when placing the processor and paying attention to the position pins, then the thermal paste, and the watercooling, then the rest.
    When I turned on the pc, and started installing seven 64 bits, the pc showed bizarre, strange, freeze, freeze, screen etc, and error signs, down to the pcie issue which I have already sent you an e-mail.
    I contacted the seller immediately and returned the motherboard.

There, he tells me that the processor support is damaged? I do not understand because I was very careful and I was waiting for this card for my pc as if it was god who came. I am 55 years old and I know what material is.

The seller refuses the guarantee, nothing proves that the problem comes from me, why is not it him or just a defect of the card.

I ask you please to consider my request and as a guarantee my card, I am already severely penalized by the absence and the fact of not being able to use my pc but also by these worries, not to mention the 'financial aspect.
    I am waiting for your answer
    PS: I contacted a consumer advocacy department regarding the dealer because it is inadmissible
    Good to you, best wishes
    Last edited by Kumikata Thalamus; 01-03-2017, 02:31 PM. Reason: help urgent
Working...
X