x99m Killer Several Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x99m Killer Several Issues

Every time I try to run the APP Shop to try to update my BIOS I get the error: 643B65B7-E60B-4BB0-AAC9-FC4D38EE0818 "Not Support This Model"If I try to update the BIOS from the BIOS it can conenct to the internet and detect a BIOS update but will fail when downloadingEvery time I cold boot it will open the BIOS first and I have to change the BIOS boot order to select the OS HDD.James

Re: x99m Killer Several Issues

Same exact issue, except with the z97.

Just started today/tonight.
    Attached Files

Comment

Yup exactly this!

Originally posted by MyHogs View Post
      Same exact issue, except with the z97.

Just started today/tonight.

Comment

What version of APP Shop are you using, the latest is 1.0.18. Your board is included in the support list: ASRock Live Update & App Shop

In the UEFI/BIOS, in the Tools screen, find the Network Configuration option. Set the two options to match your type of Internet service and location. Your UEFI download server should be Asia.

The Network Configuration settings might be affecting APP Shop and Internet Flash.

It seems the drives in your PC may be confusing the boot order, which forces you to choose the boot drive when you cold start the PC. You did not add any of your system's information, so we have no idea what you are using.

What OS and version are you using? Did you install the OS for the X99M Killer board, or is it from another PC?

EDIT: APP Shop is failing for me too!

The 1.0.18 version was not just released, so I guess there is a problem with the APP Shop server, and the error message we are seeing is just a generic failure message. I can download other files from ASRock's website, so this problem is just related to APP Shop.
        Last edited by parsec; 04-16-2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Alright, so I'm not crazy. Cool.

However... when I went to the System Browser, the first time I got three erros/error messages... one about an ivalid pointer, one that I forgot, and one about no more resources. It worked on the second try/attempt, so I'm not all that concerned about it. Not sure if it's related or not, though.

Comment

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one having this issue, among all the other junk that seems to be going wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X