• Show
Clear All

• Please help-Problem with intall new ram on asrock mother board

hello my motherboard is asrock g41m-gs3 link : ASRock > G41M-GS3

my hardware is : Nvidia Geforce Gt 220
    ram ddr3 2gig base 1333
    cpu dual core
    hdd-500 gig- with 300 gig free
    problem is there i buy new ram and install (Ram 4gig DDR3 base 1333) and now my ram is 6 gig but when starting windows i see blue screen and restart
    i use this: Patch DDR3 8GB Memory for onboardshare memory. in asrock site but i still have this problem.

with change solt still problem

i remove ram 2gig and just use 4 gig but still restarting pc when start windows loading.
    with small chang in setup boot i can enter windows and see ram is 6 gig but after 20 sec use ,again blue screen

this is full information on new ram (4gig):
    KVR1333D3N9/4G
    4GB PC3-10600 CL9 240-PIN DIMM (KINGISTON MARK):( :(

Blue cod error is:0x0000001E

Re: Please help-Problem with intall new ram on asrock mother board

Originally posted by kurd View Post
    hello my motherboard is asrock g41m-gs3 link : ASRock > G41M-GS3

my hardware is : Nvidia Geforce Gt 220
    ram ddr3 2gig base 1333
    cpu dual core
    hdd-500 gig- with 300 gig free
    problem is there i buy new ram and install (Ram 4gig DDR3 base 1333) and now my ram is 6 gig but when starting windows i see blue screen and restart
    i use this: Patch DDR3 8GB Memory for onboardshare memory. in asrock site but i still have this problem.

with change solt still problem

i remove ram 2gig and just use 4 gig but still restarting pc when start windows loading.
    with small chang in setup boot i can enter windows and see ram is 6 gig but after 20 sec use ,again blue screen

this is full information on new ram (4gig):
    KVR1333D3N9/4G
    4GB PC3-10600 CL9 240-PIN DIMM (KINGISTON MARK):( :(

Blue cod error is:0x0000001E
    I'm not sure I understand everything you wrote. I understand English is not your native language. That is Ok, we will just keep trying.

Your problem is, adding new 4GB RAM memory to your 2GB RAM (6GB total) memory causes Windows blue screen.

Does the 4GB memory used by itself (4GB total) also cause a Windows blue screen?

Is the 2GB RAM Kingston KVR1333D3N9/2G?

The blue screen error code is not enough to tell what the problem is, read this for examples of what to do:

Random BSODs, error code 0x0000001e - Windows 7 Help Forums

Comment

Re: Please help-Problem with intall new ram on asrock mother board

Your new RAM is probably incompatible with your motherboard.
      What you can work around is:
      1- Load BIOS Defaults and test again (If you haven't already)
      2- Try to change memory settings in bios and reach to an optimal working setting (if possible).

* You can change DRAM's frequency, voltage, and timings. It may be tedious. I would first decrease frequency a lot, increase the voltage a little and test. If it was helpful, would try to reach an optimal working settings.

** If changing DRAM settings tended to lack of screen, disconnect the main cords of your computer and perform a CMOS clear.

*** For final test and making sure your new config works well, test your 6GB memory by Memtest86+.

Comment

Working...
      X