No announcement yet.

Which Do You Think is the Most Crucial Hardware Specification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Do You Think is the Most Crucial Hardware Specification?

Get involved and help ASRock with some feedback on this poll.
    Power phases and VRM
    44.54%
    Graphics related (PCIe slots, output)
    12.61%
    Storage and connectivity (SATA, USB, etc)
    14.29%
    Audio related
    5.88%
    Network interface controller
    0.84%
    Next generation interfaces (M.2, SATA Express, etc)
    21.85%
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Which Do You Think is the Most Crucial Hardware Specification?

Interesting poll, but to general IMO.

We all don't have the same needs for our PCs, that depends on what we do with them.

EDIT: I just noticed something, but first:

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

I was aware of the above, but I can't see whom voted for what in this poll.

In the Gaming rig poll, which I did not vote in, I can see whom voted for the choice with the most votes, but none of the other categories.

No big deal, but curious.
    Last edited by parsec; 01-29-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Incomplete choices!
      My most concern for a motherboard is COMPATIBILITY.
      This compatibility includes both hardware and software:
      From software aspect, I need devices on the board support widest range of OSs;
      And from hardware aspect, I need my motherboard have slots and ports for widest range of hardware (e.g. PATA ports and many legacy PCI slots!).

Comment

It's hard to pick the most important out of the options here... to me choosing a motherboard is the complete package. It would be easier for me to answer a poll that asks what is not that important in choosing a motherboard.

Comment

I opted for "Next generation interfaces (M.2, SATA Express, etc)" but as said, it is a bit hard to pick just one, because others are obviously important, like the VRM and voltage stuff.

I think for me, continued timely support and updates for motherboards is very important.

Comment

I'm surprised with all these "gamers" out there, Graphics Cards aren't the #1 choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
              Get involved and help ASRock with some feedback on this poll.
              They could stop hiding all the "advanced" bios options, not all of us use windows, forcing us to use AMIBCP and bypass the silly secure bios crap.

Wasting time on a stupid 'User Interface' that take ~ 15 seconds to boot into ... PMSL

They still have a fair way to catch up .. its a shame really the hardware now is excellent but let down by extremely poor software.

Amigan

Comment

i didnt answer since none really covered Bios Options.

Comment

I think any kind of support at all from ASRock would be nice. Sent a support email 10 days ago and haven't heard a whisper.

This will be the second time that an e-mail situation has gone unanswered from them.

Comment

I think that it is more than one thing that is crucial in a hardware spec.
                    The All of the above button was missing :)

Comment

Working...
                    X