Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What�s Your Main Concern for Choosing a Gaming Motherboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What�s Your Main Concern for Choosing a Gaming Motherboard?

Get involved and help ASRock with some feedback on this poll.
    Design aesthetics / Packaging
    7.04%
    Hardware specifications
    83.80%
    Bundled goods
    4.23%
    Complete set of same brand peripherals (Mouse, graphic cards, etc)
    2.82%
    Celebrity endorsement
    2.11%
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
        Get involved and help ASRock with some feedback on this poll.
        it would be nice if there was a choice for warranty. I came here to find out the warranty on the z97 extreme 6 ac which shows 1 year on newegg. I hope that is not right. For a premium board I would not buy one with less than 3 years.
        jmho. other than that features I am a bang for your buck kind of guy.

thanks for hosting this forum. ;>
        sunset1

Comment

Originally posted by sunset1 View Post
          it would be nice if there was a choice for warranty. I came here to find out the warranty on the z97 extreme 6 ac which shows 1 year on newegg. I hope that is not right. For a premium board I would not buy one with less than 3 years.
          jmho. other than that features I am a bang for your buck kind of guy.

thanks for hosting this forum. ;>
          sunset1
          My sentiment exactly!!
          I was looking at a few ASRock boards for an upcoming build and thought I wanted to try out a different brand than I usually use just to mix up my experience but when I see 1 yr warranty, that is a definite DEAL BREAKER for me. Especially at these price points. Wake up ASRock. That is just unacceptable in this game. I for one will never buy in with that kind of backing.
          Also, your ASRock. com website needs a real overhaul / upgrade. That is also a good sign of the kind of caring a company puts out to their potential buyers.

Thanx TT for this podium.
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by willm61 View Post
            My sentiment exactly!!
            I was looking at a few ASRock boards for an upcoming build and thought I wanted to try out a different brand than I usually use just to mix up my experience but when I see 1 yr warranty, that is a definite DEAL BREAKER for me. Especially at these price points. Wake up ASRock. That is just unacceptable in this game. I for one will never buy in with that kind of backing.
            Also, your ASRock. com website needs a real overhaul / upgrade. That is also a good sign of the kind of caring a company puts out to their potential buyers.

Thanx TT for this podium.
            Cheers

This is a trend I have been seeing lately in a lot of products across the board. I think it is because almost everything is made in China now, and it is all mostly junk.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X