No announcement yet.

Where can I buy a TPM module for ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy a TPM module for ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 board?

Looking to purchase a TPM module for my new ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 board but haven't been able to find any information on the official site. Any body knows where I can buy the module?

Re: Where can I buy a TPM module for ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 board?

Have the same thought. Here's a search that i came up with.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=mini...73243576412140
    Not the first one but the outher ones look like the same card. Now just to find the antennas.
    Motherboard Name ASRock extream6
    Inteli7-4790k @4.5ghz
    16gig Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
    SAPPHIRE TRI-X OC 100362-2SR Radeon R9 290

Mouse logitech G602
    windows 7 ultimate
    lg blue ray burner
    Os smsung xp941 256gb
    storage 2 1tb drives 2 500 gig drives
    evga 1300 watt gold
    in win GRone Gray 0.8mm atx full tower case
    cpu heatsink corsair hydro h50
    Logitech THX Z-5300 surround sound system
    LG 27inch monitor

Comment

From a post in another thread: ASRock TPM-Modul

Search Amazon and eBay using: tpm module

You might be able to order one by contacting the closest ASRock sales/tech support office.
      Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
      P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
      4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
      MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
      Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
      WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
      Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
      SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
      Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
      Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
      Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
      MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
      Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
      win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
      HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
      CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
      E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
      Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
      Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
      HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
      win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Dear customer,
        Thank you for contacting ASRock America.
        If you want to purchase TPM Module directly, we will charge $10.00/each item service fee*.Please make your check or money order payable to “ASRock America Inc” and provide the item name, model name, shipping address and your contact information with your check or money order.
        Send it to:
        ASRock America
        Attn: Stephanie
        13848 Magnolia Ave.
        Chino, CA 91710

We will ship it out by USPS regular mail next day after receiving your check. Thanks!

Once again, thank you for choosing ASRock product.
        Note 1: Sorry, we don’t accept cash, credit card, Paypal or walk-in payment.
        Note 2: * Non-US customers need to indicate the check or money order will be paid in U.S dollar.

Comment

That's the process and it was nice and easy. ASRock promptly ships out the TPM once they have received your check. It took about a week and a half (mostly waiting for the mail to be couriered back and forth) to receive the TPM. I was requesting the TPM for the X99 Extreme4 motherboard and the chip I received was a NuvoTon NPCT420AA0WX (TPM 1.2).

Comment

Originally posted by Jay243 View Post
            Dear customer,
            If you want to purchase TPM Module directly, we will charge $10.00/each item service fee*.Please make your check or money order payable to “ASRock America Inc” and provide the item name, model name, shipping address and your contact information with your check or money order.
            Send it to:
            ASRock America
            13848 Magnolia Ave.
            Chino, CA 91710

We will ship it out by USPS regular mail next day after receiving your check. Thanks!

Note 2: * Non-US customers need to indicate the check or money order will be paid in U.S dollar.
            ----------------
            I have sent payment that will be delivered today by check. If you could give me an update of when I can expect the TPM module and installation instructions I would appreciate it!!

Thanks,
            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by cxzander View Post
              ----------------
              I have sent payment that will be delivered today by check. If you could give me an update of when I can expect the TPM module and installation instructions I would appreciate it!!

Thanks,
              Dave
              Hi Dave, Did you get the TPM module from ASRock? We send a check three weeks ago for several TPM modules, but have heard nothing from ASRock.

Best regards,
              Albert

Comment

Originally posted by awj View Post
                Hi Dave, Did you get the TPM module from ASRock? We send a check three weeks ago for several TPM modules, but have heard nothing from ASRock.

Best regards,
                Albert

I did get the TPM module, it took a couple weeks. I don't think it took three weeks. No feedback though, I wonder why they have such a outdated and unhelpful method of ordering.

Good luck,
                Dave

Comment

Originally posted by cxzander View Post
                  I did get the TPM module, it took a couple weeks. I don't think it took three weeks. No feedback though, I wonder why they have such a outdated and unhelpful method of ordering.

Good luck,
                  Dave
                  Hi Dave,

Thank you for the feedback. After posting on the ASRock's forum, we got a contact number for Stephanie and found out they were waiting for a new shipment. We should get them soon.

Best regards,
                  Albert

Comment

What version is the module? The board seems to say v1.01, wikipedia compares v1.2 and v2.0 so is this a really old version they overstocked? It may be the board revision, there's no indication on the chip.
                    Last edited by alsmith; 05-05-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Just mailed them a check last week, got a message today saying the current price is $12/ea. Mailed a check for the difference, looks like that's still the preferred method for getting them easily!

Originally posted by Jay243 View Post
                      Dear customer,
                      Send it to:
                      ASRock America
                      13848 Magnolia Ave.
                      Chino, CA 91710

Last edited by thanatos2k; 11-30-2015, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X