Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Backlit Keyboard Stays Completely Lit on SLEEP - 970 Extreme3 R2.0

Originally posted by ManuteSwol View Post
    I don't see mention of this jumper in the Extreme3 R2.0 970 manual.

There IS a BIOS option for this, but it seems to only affect the front panel.
    Try this link

How to disable USB power after shutdown (Asrock 970 extreme 3) [Solved] - Components - Components

Comment

This worked for my mouse and other components.. but not my keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ManuteSwol View Post
        This worked for my mouse and other components.. but not my keyboard.
        My last guess is to go to power options in control panel. Click change plan settings and then click Change Advanced Power Settings. There is a USB setting there for selective setting. If it is enabled try disabling it. I have never used it but it may help.

Comment

I know it's been two years since I created this thread... But there's not much that bothers me more than people who don't close the loop on this type of thing.

I eventually gave up on SLEEP but the same issue presented itself at SHUTDOWN.

The "Fix" is really annoying. You have to enable the Onboard Audio, just to disable something called Play... then you can disable the Onboard Audio again.

I really think they forgot the second 's' in the manufacturer name.. you know, between the As and the Rock. That rename would perfectly sum up what I think about this board.... dealing with this thing is about as bad as dealing with the ads and Captcha on thie forum.

Comment

Working...
          X