Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ConRoe1333-DVI/H R2.0 Processor Issues

Hello,

I have 3 ConRoe1333-DVI/H R2.0 Motherboards. All have Bios vP2.10 (Current version on website). I purchased 3 Intel Core2Duo E8400 Processors. I made sure all 3 had the S-Code SLAPL and were Stepping C0 as specified on the website for CPU support.

The 1st motherboard I installed this processor in went great and smooth. No issues what so ever. The other 2 though refuse to take the processor. I can install the old processors and they boot up no problem. But when I install the new processors they do not boot. The fans run only.

Thinking maybe the processors were bad I installed the other 2 processors in the motherboard that went smooth. Each one booted up no issue with the other processors.

Maybe I am doing something wrong could someone give me an idea why 2 of the same motherboards do not work and the 3rd has no issue?

Update: After examining the motherboards really close, The one that took the processor has P2.10 on the bios chip. The other 2, one has P1.80 on the chip and the other has P2.00 on the chip. The 2 with lower versions were flashed to P2.10. Maybe the BIOS was updated to the new version and the Microcodes for the CPUs were not updated.

- Whitesun
    Last edited by whitesun; 11-25-2014, 06:34 AM. Reason: Addiotnal Information
Working...
X