X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRockRack TSD - Bill
    replied
    Re: Asrock C2750D4i No post

Are you using ECC unbuffered RAM? Is any of your RAM listed in the Memory QVL ASRock Rack > C2750D4I QVL? Your Hynix SK HMT42GR7MFR4A-H9 memory is a 16GB but the only 16GB memory ASRock has validated is from Memphis.

Leave a comment:

• slowreload
    replied

I checked and i have version 1.5 bios on the board.

Leave a comment:

• slowreload
    replied

I will get that information as soon as I get home today. Any idea why i cannot get the board to post?

Leave a comment:

• - wardog -
    replied

If you were to look at the board the BIOS revision it came from the factory with is plainly printed on a white sticker that covers it.

Right above DDR3_B1 and next to the heatsink.

Leave a comment:

• slowreload
    started a topic Asrock C2750D4i No post

Asrock C2750D4i No post

Hello I have C2750D4I and I am having issues trying to get it to post. I have tried several different types of ram: Micron MT36KSF2G72PZ-1G4D1FF (16GB PC3L-10600R), Hynix SK HMT42GR7MFR4A-H9 (16gb PC3L0106500R) and a set of Patriot sector 5 memory ModelPGB38G1600ELK (DDr3 1600MHZ 4gb). All of these sticks of memory have been tried from 1-4 sticks in all the slots and the board will not post. It will power on and i can access the IPMI but it get no video output at all. I have cleared the bios several times on all the ram but have had no luck. I dont know what version bios this has because IPM doesnt tell me and I cant get it to boot. I have also swaped the power supply for a new one and it still wont post. Any help getting this running would be a great help thanks

Slowreload
Working...
X