Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asrock X79 Etxreme 11..problems and more problems..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock X79 Etxreme 11..problems and more problems..

Hello.

I just changed my rampage IV for this motherboard, and I can not be more sorry.

All are problems.

No support Quad Channel for high-speed memories, my Geil Corsa 16GB 2400MHZ do not work,with out or with the XMP profile.

I read reports supported by the board, and only support 17000-GBZH G.Skill Ripjaws are right for this board in a high speed.

Even with these memories, the XMP profile fails, all are more restarts and reboots .. all with bios 1.40.

Now the bios 1.60

I have 4 GTX 680, active GEN 3 motherboard and nvidia patch to support PCIE 3.0.Once done, the main 680, does not send video signal, only the one in the second 680. And so you can not activate the 4 Way SLI .. If I disable the GEN 3, so if you have video signal and main GTX 680 ..

The funny thing is that this with the 1.40 bios does not pass, you can activate the GEN 3 and the main 680 gives video signal ..

I really have crazy this board. worth € 600 .. and a yield of 150 € ...

Even with the 2 PLX, all graphics to 3.0 @ 16X, I have less graphics performance that in Rampage IV with NF200 obsolete ....

I can not think what else to do with this motherboard ... driving me crazy ...: (

Excuse for my english..;)

A greeting and thanks.
    Last edited by ELP3; 10-21-2012, 12:26 PM.
Working...
X