Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair M60 mouse not detected after cold boot on Z77 Extreme 4

Hi

I've had this motherboard (ASRock Z77 Extreme 4) for a few months now with no problems however I recently bought a Corsair M60 mouse, which for the most part works fine. However after a cold boot of the PC the mouse won't be detected by Windows and requires me to crawl under the desk and re-plug the mouse then it springs into life and works fine. I've updated to the latest mobo bios (2.01 beta) and updated to the latest mouse bios and software with the same results. I've uninstalled as much of the old MS mouse software as I can from Windows (the keyboard still uses the same software).

I've tried all the different USB ports on the back of the PC and updated all the relevant drivers I can find on the ASRock site. Also the mouse is detected fine after a reboot, it's just after a cold boot where it's not detected. Has anyone got any ideas before I send the mouse back for a refund?

Thanks.

Re: Corsair M60 mouse not detected after cold boot on Z77 Extreme 4

Dear Hans,

I test Corsair M60 mouse on Z77 Extreme4 BIOS P2.00, the mouse works normally after a cold boot.
    I try to plug the mouse to USB2.0 ports, even if Intel and ASMedia USB3.0 ports, the mouse works without any problem.

Please kindly refer to below suggestions for testing.
    1. Re-flash BIOS P2.00 from below link and load BIOS default settings to try.
    Link: ASRock > Products > Z77 Extreme4
    2. Remove other USB devices and only plug USB KB/Mouse to check whether the symptom still occur.
    3. Plug the mouse to other USB ports for testing.
    4. If possible, please kindly try the mouse to another system to check whether the symptom still occur.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Comment

Working...
    X