Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAM isn't recognized correctly after bios update to 3.10 (Asrock p67 pro3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAM isn't recognized correctly after bios update to 3.10 (Asrock p67 pro3)

at this point...
    it appears to me that someone should ask the P67 Pro3-people for reading the whole thread.

so...
    let me ...... be the one:

"dear ASRock-P67-Pro3-bios-updater! please read the whole 10-page-thread in order to find out what other people have tried/achieved if you really want to solve your problem(s) without a brandnew bios chip/mainboard/Ivy-CPU!"

gl!!!

Comment

• Re: RAM isn't recognized correctly after bios update to 3.10 (Asrock p67 pro3)

I have the same problem after updating bios to 3.10 .
      Asrock support sent me a L3.10A ver but it didn't help.

If i understand , problem is in sandy bridge cpu.
      If i put ivy bridge , would be than ok?

Comment

What chipset stepping do you have, B2 or B3?

Comment

Originally posted by kudlaty View Post
          What chipset stepping do you have, B2 or B3?
          b3

Comment

Hello,

I have the same problem- I 've updated bios from 2.00 to 3.20. Now computer is not stable anymore (It BSOD all the time (even when starting windows 8 safe mod).

Could you send me this" special bios" 2.00I ?

I ve trided to use bios instant flash feature to downgrade to 2.00 or 2.00B but these bios images are invisible to instant flash tool.

Thanks in advance.
            G.

Originally posted by kudlaty View Post
            Hey gamebynight. Kunst has succesfully downgraded 3.10 bios to "specjal bios" 2.00I, and it seems it solved his problems. As i remember he flashed 1.70 first, and then 2.00I. Check your PM, i've send you "specjal bios".
            Cheers!

Comment

Just found this thread via google and am now reviving it from the dead.

I could just punch myself for updating the BIOS . Why doesn't their installer warn you not to upgrade when using a Sandy Bridge CPU?

Does anyone still have the "special" BIOS that has been mentioned in the thread (I have B2 stepping, if that matters)? The zippyshare links are not available anymore.

Is there any other solution?

Comment

"Specjal bios" 2.00I, downgrading form 3.xx works probably only with B2 chipset:
                Zippyshare.com - P67P3200I.zip
                Last edited by kudlaty; 10-14-2015, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Is here any new solution how to sort it out? Or just buy another motherboard?

B3, problem with RAM after new bios
                  Last edited by mrow007; 05-13-2014, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Anyone could reshare P67P3200I.zip ?
                      I need it to get 16GB wonking on my p67 pro3
                      Thanks.

Comment

Reupload Zippyshare.com - P67P32.00I.rar
                        I recommend CH341A, it's cheap and can write any older BIOS

Comment

Problem solved.
                          Bios 3.40 programmed on external programmer.
                          Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X