asrock extreme 3 no signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asrock extreme 3 no signal

Hi am new to this forum and have looked for my issue in other posts but non quite match what i am looking for! so here goes: Everything i have is brand new: * 970 Extreme3 * AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition (AM3/Quad Core/3.4GHz/6MB/125W) CPU Processor * 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3 10600 1333MHz RAM Memory * PNY Optima 4GB (2x2GB) DESKTOP Ram Upgrade Kit DDR3-1333Mhz PC3-10660 * QUIET ACE BLACK EDITION 750W ATX PSU - MOLEX -SATA - PCI-E - PFC & 120mm FAN * Windows 7 Home Premium incl.SP1 English 64 Bit * ASUS EAH6850 DC/2DIS/1GD5/V2 Graphics card - 1 GB - GDDR5 SDRAM * 1tb hdd sata * 1 Dvd rom sata * HDScreen *So i puts it all together and great everything works nicely for a few days that is; *Then while changing the in game screen resolution my hd screen i get a no signal message and then problems start, the computer turns it's self off and i am unable to switch it back on again. *So i takes it to the bench thinking that the problem was with the psu as i thought i bought a crappy one after purchase will be getting a better one, but for now it is what i have. So i tried a diffrent psu and still nothing. All my fans start and everything else starts up still no signal, so i tried a diffrent graphics card and still nothing, I have taken the new 6850 out and tried it in a diffrent machine and it works ok as does the second one tested. *When i take the ram out the machine and turn it on i get 3 beeps all the same length i think, i put the ram back in and i get no beeps and still no signal So now am kinda stuck as to what to do next any help would be appreicated many thanks Cleared cmos 20 mins and taken battery out1 argh
    Last edited by dannyb26; 04-25-2012, 11:06 AM.
Working...
X