Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 keeps auto shutting down, wont move past Jonathan Wendells pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 keeps auto shutting down, wont move past Jonathan Wendells pic?

after a few seconds 1-30 the board automatically shuts down...
    it doesnt move past Jonathan Wendells picture, rarely the fatality logo flashes...
    (on the pic is also the options for press F(xx) for UEF setup, Instant Flash, Boot Menu, and Switch Screen)
    there is power to both singly and doubly analog? and usb keyboards but the boards are unresponsive...

other notes: my fan doesn't work (accident) so Ive been using a normal mini air cooling fan at the back of the power supply (non pc) its cooled well the power supply while running games and worked fine only 2 weeks ago before I removed it. Both 8 and 24 pins are connected.

dr debug? the red led numbers on the mobo, settles on 28 but there is no top part of the 8 of the number... also one of the pins was bent near the power switch but I thought that wouldnt make a diff when i insert the connectors...

CPU I7 2600k
    ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard (on your board whats the sequence of events I only get a logo and it never changes..)

Mushkin Quad pack 4 x 2GB Redline Memory

OCZ 600W power supply

the board is Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 i mean
    I left off the Hard drives while I troubleshoot (with the HD's - no difference.)
    Last edited by johnnyfire; 12-28-2011, 09:56 PM.
Working...
X