Asrock E350M1/usb3 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock E350M1/usb3 bios

I built a Zacate HTPC with Asrock E350m1/usb motherboard with Windows 7 64x Ultimate this weekend. Everything work great, but I want to review bios settings. How do I access bios on Asrock E350M1/usb3 motherboard? What function key should I press to get in it? I'm using USB keyboard, and I want to setup the bios to wakeup on on USB. Thanks.

Re: Asrock E350M1/usb3 bios

Quick update- I got into BIOS screen by pressing F2 on a USB keyboard. I tried to get into it with the Bluetooth keyboard, but it didn't work. I got into BIOS screen with a USB keyboard, but the BIOS screen is messed up (options are scattered). I'm not sure if it have anything to do with my 56" HDTV screen. Again, everything work fine and it playback all BD files in hi-def video/audio on the same 56" HDTV flawless. I'm using Asrock E350M1/usb3 bios version p1.20.

Comment

Hi there, I signed on to these forums just to answer your question! I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this one out, and after I returned one DOA board as I thought it was knackered - the problem was my HDTV, if you connect your mobo via VGA (maybe DVI not sure) to a CRT or computer monitor of some sort, you will find you can boot into the BIOS no problem! Still looking around trying to research a better alternative, dont know if new BIOS update (mines at 1.10) to 1.20 will fix this! Please anyone let me know your thoughts! I have only just figured this one out today!

Comment

Originally posted by Drill View Post
        Hi there, I signed on to these forums just to answer your question! I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this one out, and after I returned one DOA board as I thought it was knackered - the problem was my HDTV, if you connect your mobo via VGA (maybe DVI not sure) to a CRT or computer monitor of some sort, you will find you can boot into the BIOS no problem! Still looking around trying to research a better alternative, dont know if new BIOS update (mines at 1.10) to 1.20 will fix this! Please anyone let me know your thoughts! I have only just figured this one out today!
        Hello,
        i've buy and mount yesterday my ASRock E350M1 and i've the same problem with hdmi connect to my Panasonic 50" Plasma, boot show me something at Windows logo loading, no splash screen e/o post and pressing F2/DEL bios is incomprehensible and unusable.
        But if i connect a VGA monitor all work fine, bios is usable and visible, post screen and splashscreen too, my board have bios 1.50 (last) and the problem is the same :-(

Comment

There is an identical thread going on here http://forums.tweaktown.com/asrock/4...ghlight=e350m1

I suspect the BIOS is set at a silly refresh rate (although my LCD doesnt say that it simply doesnt display POST). I dont think the LCD is at fault - afterall my laptop (DVI to HDMI converter), other HTPC (integrated HDMI), main PC (ATI 6850) all work just fine in the BIOS. It isnt UEFI either as I borrowed a dell laptop and I could use the dell UEFI (I am assuming it is uefi - it is higher resolution and used the mouse) just fine on my LCD.

Comment

Working...
          X