Asrock Vision 3D Video Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Vision 3D Video Drivers

It's a known fact that current oficial Nvidia drivers from their website don't work for Vision 3D. It says that it cannot find any compatible hardware and then stops the installation.

I've made a little research and found that Nvidia drivers miss the Vendor ID of the graphic card, The Vendor ID is 1B0A and it appears to be Pegatron which is somewhat Asus related. It's a pretty obscure and rare manufacturer, that's why it's not in the Nvidia drivers I guess.

I've made a little modification in Nvidia driver files so it now detects and installs itself without problem. So I have the latest 266.58 drivers from Nvidia up and running on my Vision 3D without problems which is a nice thing as opposed to Asrock website still only has 266.38 Beta drivers.

Attached is 2 changed files from 266.58 drivers. It's for Win7 and Vista 64bit only! If you need them for WinXP 32/64bit or Vista/Win7 32bit just let me know

How to install:
    1. download 266.58 Win7 64bit drivers for GT425M from Nvidia website and run it
    2. when it displays the EULA, press cancel and exit installation
    3. go to "c:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\266.58\Vista 64-bit\International\Display.Driver" directory and put the attached 2 files there, overwriting the old files
    4. run "c:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\266.58\Vista 64-bit\International\setup.exe"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by el_cretino; 02-21-2011, 03:25 AM.

Re: Asrock Vision 3D Video Drivers

I would like to have these for WIndows 7 32 bit. Would you be able to post these also?

Comment

1. Download the latest NVIDIA 32bit drivers (267.76 already) http://us.download.nvidia.com/Window...ional_whql.exe

2. Overwrite using the attached files

3. Windows will ask if you want to install unsigned drivers, click yes. This is normal cause text files are modified

4. Enjoy. I've noticed some FPS increase in Just Cause 2 with this driver version.

And err.. why 32 bit anyway? 3D vision has 4GB of RAM and it can be fully used only if you have a 64bit OS :)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by el_cretino; 04-04-2011, 09:42 AM.

Comment

works perfect! Thanks el_cretino!

I know that I can only fully use all of the available memory in de vision 3d when I'm on 64 bit Windows, but I stil use program that will only run on 32 bit Windows. The next version of this software should solve this, so I hope to upgrade to 64 bit in the near future.

Thanks again for your effort!

Comment

Update: attached are files for the newest so far 275.33 Vista/Win7 64bit drivers
          Attached Files

Comment

Update: attached are files for the newest so far 280.26 Vista/Win7 64bit drivers
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by el_cretino View Post
              Update: attached are files for the newest so far 280.26 Vista/Win7 64bit drivers
              Thanks again!

Comment

hi a very thanks from paris for your drivers

ca we have the last driver pls the 285.62 for win7 64

Last edited by nabilxp; 11-25-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Could you please explain what you did to make this working so we can do it ourself for newer drivers?

Comment

Dear all,

About Vision 3D VGA driver question, you can download the latest driver from Nvidia and install it now.

You can refer to below link to check question 3 to download the driver.
                    Link: http://www.asrock.com/support/qa/TSDQA-86.pdf

If any question, please kindly contact me.
                    Thank you!

Have a nice day
                    ASRock TSD
                    Emily

Comment

Hi,

the driver from Nvidia still doesn't work...the support is a big joke.
                      Come on, does anyone have solution for the 296.10 driver?

Thanxx

Comment

Working...
                      X