No announcement yet.

890GX4 Deluxe Major problem Please hel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 890GX4 Deluxe Major problem Please hel!

I need help. Just purchased all new parts for this build. Asrock 890GX4 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black, OCZ 8GIG 10600 1300MHZ (2X4) in blue slots A1 and A2, XFX Radeon 5770, LG Blu-Ray drive interal Ultra X4 Power supply, Zalman HD160XT HTPC case, Everytime I go into BIOS can change and save settings, but when I save settings goes to a blank scree. Have to Turn power supply off to get it going again. If I turn off the computer power switch orreset button I get no display. I installed Windows 7 ultimate fine (no crashes, o errors;all drivers updated) and works great but on EVERY SINGLE reboot, I have to not only turn the power off, but turn off the power supply switch and then back on or I get no display on my monitor and no hard drive activity, no DVD spin-up,etc.. Everything lights up when I reboot as if it is going to show the ASrock TURBO screen but I get no display, no hard drive activity, nothing unless I power off and either unplug it or turn the power supply switch off. I have looked at all BIOS settings and see nothing I think will resolve this and cannot figure it out. I flashed the BIOS to the latest release from October 2010 and still does the same exact thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have built numerous computers over the years and am stumped. I believe it must be a bad board but don't see why it would work at all. Please help...
Working...
X