This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASRock Beta BIOS

How about a bios for the AM1H-ITX to support PCIe booting? More specifically, I have a SM951 in a M.2 to PCIe adapter and can't get the bios to see it...of course Windows (10) sees it. I've done a fresh UEFI install, but bios still doesn't see it :(

Comment

where is the specs for devices ?

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I plan to buy an Asrock Z170 board with a nonK CPU, can i still flash the OC Beta Bios that enables the BCLK OC for the nonK Skylake CPU? I will be able to OC like 6 months ago? (i have the BIOS file)

Thx for the Answer!

Comment

The EC/BIOS of my 990fx Extreme9 is broken.
          Where I can download this?

thanks!

Comment

Hi! Can anyone please upload the beta bios L2.15 of alivenf5-esata2+, I know that is an old motherboard but this beta bios works with Phenom II X4, it's impossible to find it. Thanks in advance for all your valuable help.
            Last edited by jollystukas; 01-23-2020, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Hello There, I have an 890FX Deluxe 3 Motherboard, and use the Beta Bios for AMD FX Support. But the FX Microcode is really old by now (nearly 8 years), and microcode updates have not been applied at all. I would be really thankfull, if a version with new CPU Microcodes and also updated Raid Option Rom would be released.
              Every HDD over 700GB is not working in the motherboards raid, and that is really a pitty for such a premium product.

Best regards

Comment

Great... Nice Info... :)

Comment

hi everyone nice to meet you, i'm curious if it is possible to modify (or already exists) the bios with nvme support for my fatal1ty x79 professional, i'm looking everywhere but i can't find anything. is there anyone who already has the bios modified to make it compatible with this technology?

Comment

• hduidghu

Comment

• I appreciate all your comments guys.

Comment

• fghdkgjuktyjtdgukykty

Comment

Working...
                        X