No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Originally posted by Ryan Viets View Post
    hi i am a us citizen looking for the ASRock Z97 OC Formula motherboard.. i do not want the Z97M version. I don't really understand what is going on with newegg or other distributors but even though several list the item they are all out of stock even though newegg released the product for preorder months ago and released it offically on July 1st they either sold out from pre-orders or are trying to change the price or something... at any rate i am quite frustrated because my latest build would be amazing with this motherboard and i have had my eyes on it since it's teaser infancy. If you know any details about what exactly is going on with the usa release of this mobo and or can tell me where to get it now or an offical release date of when it can actually be purchased i would greatly appreciate it. i really do not want to use a gigabyte board but depending on when i can actually get a hold of where to obtain this board i may have to resort to my second choice.. thanks in advance for any replies and sorry this is off topic..
    Currently in stock:
    ASRock Z97 OC Formula LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustash View Post
      Greetings Fellow ASRock owners,

I recently purchased the new roll-out FMA285X extreme6 based on the excellent reviews I read.
      I was unable to find much on other than that on the board other than reviews....not that surprising...the board is a really new roll-out.

My build was delayed due to a long delay in receiving the RAM so I decided to do a little prepwork.

I was a little surprised that ASRock referred customers here and a LOT concerned when ASRock referred customers to a site that asks for an obscure verification response and consistently rejects the answer. I became EXTREMELY CONCERNED when I noticed ASRock referring customers to the (for cryin' out loud) dealer with other questions and worse, RMA's and repairs!

Today I ran into a post by parsec on this thread where he observed that ASRock Tech Support doesn't even exist in any meaningful way!

That SUX on SO MANY LEVELS

Purchasers are justified in having an expectation of expert mfr. technical support. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate the input from fellow users but c'mon! This product has some weird bugs which would certainly defeat many builders.

As it turned out I had to RMA the board because a Windows install kept on going into an endless loop. maybe there was a simple workaround.

How disappointing!
      I feel your pain. I put in a ticket to ASrock and got back a stock answer to contact the people who sold me the mother board. Which is new egg. Everyone knows how bad newegg's support is. So.. in short ASRock does not have customer support. I will never never buy another board from this company. I used an ASUS board before and had no problems with it. I am really sad I feel for the hype. I really hope this company goes out of business.

Comment

I am getting the Fatal1ty Z97 Pro LGA 1150...

I want to use Crucial Ballistix BLT2KIT4G3D1869DT1TX0

8GB (2 x 4GB)
        Speed DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900)

Can you tell me if this would be OK or should I expect problems?...

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post, got rather inpatient when looking elsewhere for answers)

Comment

This thread is now locked.

Please create your own thread for help in the ASRock Support section,
          HERE
          #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
          ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
          X