Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

hi gang

i have asrock z87 fatality professional.

when i change the ram frequency in bios and reset the system , system cant boot !! why ? because the mainboard cant set true timing for the ram's.

i update the bios but its not fix. the board cant set true timing .

cpu 4770k in stock freq
    memory : kingstone hyperx 2*4 gb lovo green 1600 9.9.9.27
    vga intel 4600hd

plz help me.
    Last edited by redchamp; 02-15-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Hello everyone

I am interested in buying this MotherBoard : AsRock G41M-VS3 R2.0, but im not sure does it support my old cpu : Intel CoreDuo E4500, SLA95 ?? On CPU support list there is similar CPU buth with different core: Conroe, while my is Allendale..

Thanks.

Comment

Hello Sean I recently purchased an Asrock Z87 OC Formula/ac mother board. It said the mother board supports quad sli yet I am only able to run sli with two of my MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 hawks. I have had this mother board since Dec so it is too late to return it so I was wondering did I do something wrong. If I could get 3 way sli to work at the least that would be very helpful. My specs are z87 oc formula/ac, lga 1150 i7 4770 at 4.3 ghz, Corsair vengeance pro DDR3 1600 2x 4gb, corsair i100h cooler, rosewill throne case, thermaltake 1350 watt psu, lg blue ray rw, 2 sata 3 1tb seagate baracudas in raid 0, and right now 2 MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 in sli. I am running bios 1.80 on my mother board.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I think that you're confusing a quad-SLI setup using 2 dual GPU cards with a 4-way SLI setup that uses 4 individual cards.
          From NVIDIA Quad-SLI | NVIDIA

FYI: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan Black 4-way SLI review | Hardware.Info United States
          Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
          P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
          4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
          MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
          Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
          WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
          Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
          SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
          Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
          Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
          Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
          MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
          Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
          win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
          HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
          CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
          E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
          Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
          Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
          HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
          win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Hello guys, I'm from Poland and i need some help.. and that why I'm registered here :)

I have asrock p67 b3 card(after revision) and working on i5-2500k Intel, however if I want to use ivy bridge I need to upgrade bios and I am very insecure/aware of it. My question is how I can do it properly is there some video about it? I am afraid that I could destroy my motherboard
            Last edited by kop90; 08-06-2014, 03:58 AM.

Comment

I have an Asrock G41M-VS3 motherboard which i used for about 2months then removed the Processor but after about a year i just bought a new Processor for it (intel Duo Core 2.5Ghz) but when i tried to boot it has failed? What can be the Problem?
              <script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by kop90 View Post
                Hello guys, I'm from Poland and i need some help.. and that why I'm registered here :)

I have asrock p67 b3 card(after revision) and working on i5-2500k Intel, however if I want to use ivy bridge I need to upgrade bios and I am very insecure/aware of it. My question is how I can do it properly is there some video about it? I am afraid that I could destroy my motherboard
                See this thread for information: http://forums.tweaktown.com/asrock/5...er-boards.html

Comment

Originally posted by trek400 View Post
                  I have an Asrock G41M-VS3 motherboard which i used for about 2months then removed the Processor but after about a year i just bought a new Processor for it (intel Duo Core 2.5Ghz) but when i tried to boot it has failed? What can be the Problem?
                  What is the exact model number of your processor?

Comment

Does all Asrock Mobos have Anti Surge IC's and ESD Protections?

Comment

Hello, New user. I recently built a budget HTPC system Intel Celeron G1820, Rosewill RS-MI-01 BK - System Build - PCPartPicker and was noticed that my motherboard (Asrock H81M-ITX) included A-Tuning. As it is now, I can only underclock the CPU because it's not a K-series CPU. Does that mean that if I ever decide to invest in a K-series CPU, I can overclock it? I'm asking because I was thinking of changing the cooler, but none of the aftermarket ones fit my cramped case (not my machine, but it's like this http://i.imgur.com/BbqOZB7.jpg ), except water coolers. If I can later on put in a k-series CPU, I'll get a watercoolng kit, otherwise I'll just leave in the stock.

Comment

Can someone help me to update bios from motherboard Asrock b85 pro 4? I wanted to use the windows way, i double click that .exe , i restart the pc, but then no update happens it just load the windows. i tryed to enter bios with F2 after respart but as well no update happens. what can i do? (i dont have a flash drive for instant flash)

Comment

So you are sure that the Windows update method did not work for you, the previous BIOS version was shown in the Main BIOS page?

The Windows BIOS update method is the most prone to failure for most user for some reason. If you really cannot get a USB flash drive to use the Instant Flash method, have you ever tried your board's Internet Flash method? That is a BIOS tool that downloads the new BIOS file automatically and then updates the BIOS.

A description of how it use it is available in the FAQ link on your board's information page, here:

ASRock > B85 Pro4

Comment

This error ""1394 GUID are invalid in both CMOS and flash. Press F1 to resume"" ?

motherboard ConRoeXfire - esata2 updates bios to 2.20

intel chip and 2 GB Ram freash install windows 7 64bit, I heard that Emily had a fix but sent email but nothing yet anyone else have the fix ?? thanks to all

Comment

hi i am a us citizen looking for the ASRock Z97 OC Formula motherboard.. i do not want the Z97M version. I don't really understand what is going on with newegg or other distributors but even though several list the item they are all out of stock even though newegg released the product for preorder months ago and released it offically on July 1st they either sold out from pre-orders or are trying to change the price or something... at any rate i am quite frustrated because my latest build would be amazing with this motherboard and i have had my eyes on it since it's teaser infancy. If you know any details about what exactly is going on with the usa release of this mobo and or can tell me where to get it now or an offical release date of when it can actually be purchased i would greatly appreciate it. i really do not want to use a gigabyte board but depending on when i can actually get a hold of where to obtain this board i may have to resort to my second choice.. thanks in advance for any replies and sorry this is off topic..
                              Last edited by Ryan Viets; 07-02-2014, 03:15 AM.

Comment

on mine i'm running an 1100T and the latest. any time i manually set my ram speed AND timings it it under clocks my ram by over riding the speed settings.

so if i set it to 1600 mhz it's all good but, then if i manually set my timings it starts running at 1000mhz (500mhz).

I've tried and tried and tried again with asrock and they either ignore me, brush me off or pretend to not under stand what i'm saying.

----

Now here is the interesting bit, there was similar glitch with ram speed settings in a prior bios version, however in version 2.50 which i currently have the bug changed. it changed in such a way the problem goes away untill you make ANY changes to the ram timing, then it starts under clocking like the prior bios's bug/glitch.

I have all but, called asrock over the phone. Yes i just checked and i see there is a version 2.7 which seems to be an ultra fast fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X