No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Unless you are getting a pm, I haven't noticed a single answer to any question so far. Sean if you are still with Asrock you are kind of useless don't you think.

Comment

Sean's last post was last year in February.
      Is anyone esle going to handle this?

Certain % of people are experiencing the following problem with ALL Asrock z68 series:
      http://forums.tweaktown.com/asrock/4...-problems.html

Comment

Buenas alguien me podria decir como poner mi placa ASRock 775Dual-880Pro (4 PCI, 1 PCI-E x16, 1 AGP, 2 DDR DIMM, 2 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, LAN) en dual channel?

Comment

Hey,

I just recently purchased a Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 motherboard and I'm trying to move my video cards from my old system to this one, since I don't yet have the funds to purchase the cards I actually want. However the mother board doesn't seem to want to recognize that the cards are plugged in. I have a pair of GeForce 9500 GT.

Comment

maybe he abandoned this thread...

Comment

Better said, ASRock abandoned their tech support altogether...

Comment

Help my!

Motherboard: ASRock M3N78D
                Problem: MAC address are invalid in both CMOS and FLASH (Press F1 to Resume)R

RESET CMOS and AFUDOS not modify MAC in FLASH.

MAC address: 0025222D6194

Find dump BIOS for ASRock M3N78D or metod for modify MAC address in FLASH for this motherboard.

Thanks.

Comment

cosior 8gb, AMD phenom x4 3.5GHz (CPU), 640gb (HDD), ASrock Extreme 3.0 R2.0 (mobo), GTX 550ti (GPU), TP-LINK wireless network adapter 300Mbps, Windows 7 64-bit.

Hello guys,
                  I've got a problem. My network adapter is failing me, while it works perfectly on other computers. Every time I boot up my pc acts as if the card isn't there. And when I look at device manager it days the driver is no good, while sometimes the internet works fine but only after re-installing the driver and reboting the pc. Then it works once then when I reboot it's the same problem all over again!
                  I'm starting to get rilly angry at the pc, so before I kill it does anyone have an idea?

Kind Regards

Comment

Originally posted by obli View Post
                    Sean's last post was last year in February.
                    Is anyone esle going to handle this?

Certain % of people are experiencing the following problem with ALL Asrock z68 series:
                    http://forums.tweaktown.com/asrock/4...-problems.html

my problem is i have two of these boards and i can't get them to display video out of discreet video cards. Onboard graphics work but neither board will produce a signal while the discreet cards are in. Windows detects them as working but no video signal in windows or bios. I've called and submitted a ticket but ASRock support is shall i say a little lacking!

Comment

Hello,
                      I have Z68 Pro3-M motherboard and two monitors with only VGA/D-sub connectors. Does anyone know if the on board card supports D-Sub trough D-Sub to DVI converter? I've searching the forum but could not find any info and it is not working for me.
                      Thanks.

Comment

• My OnBoard Audio Can Not Be Detected

Dear Asrock,

I am a customer of Asrock Motherboard H61M / U3S3. I use Windows XP SP3. I have installed all of the drivers in motherboard bonus CD, such Onboard VGA, INF Driver, Management Engine driver, Onboard Audio drivers, etc. And in BIOS setup, I have set Enabled the Onboard HD Audio.

But I still can not play any music, since the onboard soundcard in motherboard, can not be detected. Here what I found using Dx-Diag and Device Manager in Windows.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9735/nosc.png

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5312/audio1n.png

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1168/audio2m.png

Here the conclusion is no soundcard detected in my system, hence the audio devices also doesn't exist too.

My question is, how to enable AsRock onboard soundcard in my computer system?

I have read the FAQs in ASRock > Support > FAQ

and I still don't get it, about the tutorial here:

If you use AC'97 front audio panel, please install it to the HD audio header as below:
                        A. Connect Mic_IN (MIC) to MIC2_L.
                        B. Connect Audio_R (RIN) to OUT2_R and Audio_L (LIN) to OUT2_L.
                        C. Connect Ground (GND) to Ground (GND).
                        D. MIC_RET and OUT_RET are for HD audio panel only. You don't need to connect them for AC'97 audio panel.
                        E. Enter BIOS Setup Utility. Enter Advanced Settings, and then select
                        Chipset Configuration. Set the Front Panel Control option from [Auto] to [Enabled].

Because the motherboard manual book says, they are not jumper.

Please tell me, if you have any solutions to my problem. And if you do have any picture to explain the solution, please to send the picture too to my email using attachment.

You can mail me at my email: [email protected]. Thanks you very much.

Best regard,

Eka Dharma,
                        Indonesia.

Comment

• ASRock SATA3 controller compatibility issue

Dear all,
                          could anyone help me to undertand if the ASRock SATA3 controller is conpatible with ASUS M3N78-EM motherboard?

If YES, could I boot from a disk attached to the external controller?

Thanks in advance for support,
                          regards

Stefano

Comment

Can someone at ASRock gain access to my computer & see what needs to be done so my Microsoft Flight Simulator will run/work more than 10 minutes at which time I get a "Blue Screen of death" as it is called. I have more info re: the Blue Screen but if no one at ASRock can gain access to my computer, there is no use in providing it at this time.

Comment

Has anyone seen any answers here from Asrock support?
                              Intel 3960X
                              Intel 2600K CPU
                              Asus X79 Sabertooth Mobo
                              Asus Z77 Fatal1ty One Professional
                              Asus 980GTX Matrix
                              AMD 290X Matrix
                              CORSAIR DOMINATOR 32gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
                              CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
                              Samsung 1TB 850 Pro and 1.5 TB WD Black Data Drive
                              512 Samsung 850 Pro SSD and 256 Sandisk Extreme Pro 960gb SSD Data drive
                              Corsair 1200W AX Modular Corsair AX850W Modular PSU
                              Corsair Obsidian 800D Case Corsair Obsidian 650D Case
                              Swiftech H20-330 Edge Kit Cooling Corsair H-60 Enclosed Water Kit
                              Corsair H-100 Enclosed Loop in PC2
                              Windows 7 64 bit Windows 7 64 bit Professional

Comment

• Problem with Penryn1600SLI-110dB with 9800GX2 Graphics Card

Hi Guys,

I have an odd problem with my Asrock Penryn1600SLI-110dB motherboard and my 9800GX2.

The board and card run perfectly in windows with the latest bios and drivers, but as soon as i start up a game the screen goes funny and the pc hangs.

I have tried the system with a GTX260 graphics card and it works perfectly in windows and in games.

The games i have tried are grid, dirt and batman.

My spec:
                                Asrock Penryn1600SLI-110dB Motherboard
                                Intel 6600 Quad core G0
                                2x2GB Vdata DDR2 800 Memory
                                BFG 9800GX2 Graphics card
                                High Power Plus 650W PSU
                                Maxtor 250GB Hard drive
                                Coolermaster cpu watercooling
                                Windows 7 32Bit

The whole system is running stock

Can anyone help?

Regards
                                Last edited by hux19; 04-26-2012, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X