Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

hi Sean,

i am a new member.
    i need your help regarding the ION 330PRO....
    Can i connect a remote control to a Asrock 330 Pro?
    does its motherboared have CIR header?
    what is the model of its motherboared?

thank you for your help.
    itzik

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    The ASRock Technical Support forum is now open and ready for posts!

Please welcome Sean from ASRock who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all ASRock products.

When posting questions, please provide as much info as possible such as full system specs, what operating system and drivers you are using and please describe your problem as full as possible.

This is also an area you can discuss upcoming ASRock products and we will also conduct giveaways and competitions in here from time to time as well. ASRock may also share early BIOS updates and drivers with you here as well.

Comment

Hello, I have a motherboard N68C-GS FX, please tell me what video card do I need and I can not find the list of compatible video cards?!

Comment

QUOTE=Lsdmeasap;354735]Welcome to TweakTown Sean![/QUOTE]

Hi Sean
        I am looking to build a system on the ASRock A75M-HVS FM1 MB
        Planned CPU = AMD A4-3400 Llano 2.7GHz Socket FM1 65W Dual-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 6410D AD3400OJHXBOX
        Planned RAM = Crucial Spectek 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (PC3-10600) 240-Pin Desktop Memory ST51264BA1339

Can you confirm compatibility with your MB?
        Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

Hi there Sean!
          I have a relatively new H61m-VS motherboard with an Intel G620 processor. It worked great for a while but recently I have had some problems with it.
          It tries to boot up without me even pressing the power button. And it almost always fails after two seconds. And then, after about five seconds it tries again, with the same result. Usually it doesn't even get to the BIOS boot screen.
          I tried solving it by taking out the battery of the motherboard and then clearing the CMOS settings but nothing worked. The last time this happened it kind of solved itself. It somehow was able to boot my Windows 7 Ultimate, but it immediately shut down, properly that time. And then it worked for a week.
          Both the CPU and then power fan work properly, so I have no idea what I should check or do. Please help me.

Comment

To All Those Writing to Sean,

Sean has not posted in this thread or forum for a very long time. What happened to him? We have no idea. Don't bother waiting for a reply from him or anyone else from ASRock in this thread, that will not happen, sorry to say.

Your best option is posting a new post/thread about your issue in the forum itself, and you might get some help from another forum member. ASRock is NOT reading or responding to anything in this forum. Good Luck!

Comment

ASRock is NOT reading or responding to anything in this forum. Good Luck!
              WRONG!!
              ASRock TSD - Emily responds to posts from time to time and helps troubleshoot issues.

A very common problem is that the poster does not take the time to create a detailed hardware list with brand names and model numbers.
              We are not mind readers.
              Providing detailed information about your system will save time and possible errors.
              It is a waste of everyone's time when you only list your information in the first post.
              Many of us are helping in many threads at the same time and don't have time or patience to go searching back through the thread to try to find the hardware details.

You should create a new thread with a meaningful title that briefly describes the problem and includes the motherboard (or other hardware) model name.

We can best help you after you create a detailed hardware list in the PC Specs portion of your
              forum profile http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile.php?do=editprofile at the bottom of the
              profile page or in your forum signature http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile....=editsignature.
              Be sure to include brand names and model numbers.
              Last edited by profJim; 07-19-2012, 03:15 AM.
              Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
              P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
              4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
              MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
              Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
              WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
              Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
              SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
              Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
              Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
              Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
              MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
              Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
              win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
              HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
              CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
              E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
              Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
              Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
              HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
              win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Originally posted by profJim View Post
                WRONG!!
                ASRock TSD - Emily responds to posts from time to time and helps troubleshoot issues.

A very common problem is that the poster does not take the time to create a detailed hardware list with brand names and model numbers.
                We are not mind readers.
                Providing detailed information about your system will save time and possible errors.
                It is a waste of everyone's time when you only list your information in the first post.
                Many of us are helping in many threads at the same time and don't have time or patience to go searching back through the thread to try to find the hardware details.

You should create a new thread with a meaningful title that briefly describes the problem and includes the motherboard (or other hardware) model name.

We can best help you after you create a detailed hardware list in the PC Specs portion of your
                forum profile http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile.php?do=editprofile at the bottom of the
                profile page or in your forum signature http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile....=editsignature.
                Be sure to include brand names and model numbers.

Я кажется ясно изложил суть своей проблемы,но так и не получил на него ответа,что вы за служба поддержки,что вы не можете ответить на столь легкий вопрос????
                "Здравствуйте, у меня есть материнская плата ASRock N68C-GS FX, пожалуйста, скажите мне,какая видеокарта мне подойдет, и я не могу найти в списке совместимых видеокарт?"..................

Comment

Originally posted by kpandur View Post
                  Hi there Sean!
                  I have a relatively new H61m-VS motherboard with an Intel G620 processor. It worked great for a while but recently I have had some problems with it.
                  It tries to boot up without me even pressing the power button. And it almost always fails after two seconds. And then, after about five seconds it tries again, with the same result. Usually it doesn't even get to the BIOS boot screen.
                  I tried solving it by taking out the battery of the motherboard and then clearing the CMOS settings but nothing worked. The last time this happened it kind of solved itself. It somehow was able to boot my Windows 7 Ultimate, but it immediately shut down, properly that time. And then it worked for a week.
                  Both the CPU and then power fan work properly, so I have no idea what I should check or do. Please help me.

Проверь работают ли все куллеры на данном компьюторе,проверь Thermal grease,проверь достаточно ли мощности у блока питания

Comment

Originally posted by LiBronks View Post
                    Проверь работают ли все куллеры на данном компьюторе,проверь Thermal grease,проверь достаточно ли мощности у блока питания
                    Thank God for Google Translate. Also thanks for the advice, but I got some help and it turned out the problem is the power switch. It must have been short circuited somehow while moving the computer. I unplugged it from the motherboard and now it works perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by kpandur View Post
                      Thank God for Google Translate. Also thanks for the advice, but I got some help and it turned out the problem is the power switch. It must have been short circuited somehow while moving the computer. I unplugged it from the motherboard and now it works perfectly.

But not for that, I have a cable network or when not moving away, I found the system unit so that it can be moved without any consequences, I have to turn the cable and do not depart))))))))) Secure the cable to the body of the system unit and in the future he will not depart))))))

Comment

• ASROCK X79 Fatal1ty Champion X79 - 3-WAY SLI SUPPORT nvidia PCI-E 3.0 support?

I'm using 3-way GTX 670 SLI.
                        Motherboard "Fatal1ty Champion X79". I7-3930K

"X79 PCIE 3.0 for the nvidia fix" when active, although the system does not open. Sometimes the system is opened late. Sometimes it will not load. Find only two cards in the system is opened, does not reach the third card. . Yes, after canceling SLI, running the application. I would check the registry settings with regedit. link in the three values ​​are assigned. In the motherboard, 1.4 and 7 slot, the card is inserted.

Asrock motherboard problem or is relevant to the nvidia driver? Perhaps you updated the motherboard bios, I do not know.

I need urgent assistance in this matter.

Please also tell me if you find the answer to this question. [email protected]
                        thanks

Comment

• Please help

I have an asrock and have completely ballsed it. It used to automatically boot to xbmc but now it won't. How do I wipe the whole system and then load Ubuntu from scratch... Can anyone help me with an idiots guide as I am clueless with computers

Comment

• Help please

Ok I have completely broken my asrock that is set up as a direct boot into xbmc.

How can I reset to factory settings I.e completely remove everything including any is and restart using Ubuntu ? Please help, its either this or I will have to go over to the mac mini :-(

Comment

Hello, i have a problem with my pc. In the begining the pc freezed with artefacts in program that used much of the gpu (9800gtx).So i've unistall the drivers of the video card to older version with temporary result;s in the end pc freezed with artifacts. I had the eror 43 in device manager at my video card and in Event viewer it was a error related to WMI.I removed the video card, dust cleaned, slot changed, change power cables and artefacts where present in bios screen entered in windows and the freezed. I've tried with the onboard video card and bios/windows screen worked with any problems. From what i've readed/tested video card was broken.
                              I've saw a method with updating bios so i give a try, maybe it reslove my video card issue.
                              I.ve updated the bios of my motherboard: Asrock Extrem 3 Gene 3 at version 2.3 the operation was succesufull ,i/ve restarted as demanded, didn't removed the stick(with bios flash), and i heard a long beep, then pc shutdown and powered on (fans spined for a second) for 3 times this cycle 4 th time started with the new bios enter in windows. Now i have the same problem: pc starts fan's work for a second and then shutdown and again powered on, sometimes enter's in bios screen and windows . I.ve removed all the components mounted only the cpu and rams like in a starting build (i use the onboard video card).I removed the motherboard and place it on a cardboard mounting the components one by one and still no result, i;ve tested the source with 2 wired conected on green and black, 24 pins cable and it works fan spins. When the pc finaly starts (After 1 on/off or 2 times maybe more) dont make any boot sounds (beep).
                              What i've found out : - pc power on normaly without rams ( and make the beep - no rams ) / when i remove the 8 pins (2 X 4 pin cables) it powers on correctly.
                              Now it doesnt boot up at all.
                              Sorry for bad english /writing

LE: I.ve tested memory with memtest86+-4.20 no eror no nothing
                              REset CMos - batery removed - no improvment
                              Bios date after cmos reset/ power on/off cycle - no change
                              I'm sure the problem relates to bios upgrade (even it was sucesufull), but until i test with a diferent power source i can be 100% sure.
                              It comes very helpfull if you can give some advice/ opinion, maybe i passed something.
                              Thank you!
                              Last edited by Mirzero; 07-23-2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Dear Asrock Support Team,

I am really need information about supporting AHCI mode by P5B-DE motherboard. It's very important for me and I can't find any information about it! Please help me.

Best Regards,

Grigory.

Comment

Working...
                                X