Windows 10 fail to install the update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 fail to install the update

Hell!! it seems that the problem won't go away from my PC. Basically, everytime an update comes up, my Windows 10 will always fail to install the update. No matter what I do. I've tried both system and catalogue, none of them worked. It'll just come up after restarting. Sometimes, it did work, but even that I don't know how. Usually when things are like this i'll just use the Media Creation Tool, but it obviously takes a long time and i don't want that. Is there any way I could get rid of this problem and install the updates peacefully?

The update that i now have problem with is the latest one (KB4038788)

Another thing that i noticed is that during the restart sequence, it doesn't show any percent, just the text and it gives up.

Can anybody solve such issues in the past?

So It is not solving and i gave up ! I just downloaded fresh copy of latest version of Windows 10 and made a bootable Pendrive using Win32DiskImager (https://win32diskimager.org/) and Installed Windows 10! So should i now turn off the Auto update option ? so that i never face such issue next time...

Comment

I had a similar problem, my employee monitoring software work program was blocking all my updates on the computer ....

Comment

Working...
      X