Windows XP Color schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP Color schemes

I wasn wondering, since you only have 3 options to make your taskbar different colors. Is there a way to choose different colors for you start button and taskbar or a place you can download new colors and schemes ??

TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Is there any other way. Without having to register the software because it expires in 27 days.

Isn't there a website where I can customize it?

Comment

You can use a programs such as Resource Hacker for making customised changes such as having your name on the start button and different colours for certain other bits plus more but make sure that you backup your registry 1st before using this in case you make a mistsake. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I mean the colors and schemes in the taskbar and Other windows. I don't care about changing the start menu name

Comment

have a look around on the net for StyleXP.. Also, any basic theme that you get should be able to change the whole visual setting ...

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
              PitbulI[/size]]
              I mean the colors and schemes in the taskbar and Other windows. I don't care about changing the start menu name
              Obviously didn't understand it propperly, but yes colours can be changed if you can locate them.
              Just about anything can be changed. :smokin:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
              X