• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LAST THREAD.

If anyone know how to get rid of the WIN XP activation please mail me

[email protected]

I'm no Admin.
    But I'm not sure if you can delete a thread after it has been replied to.
    Go back to your original post, and click the edit button. See if you still have a delete thread option near the top ot the body of the page.

Anyway, I don't think any harm was done as appropriate replies for this forum were made to your post.

We do try to keep within the legal limits here at TT as much as possible.

Perhaps an answer to your question can be found at another site? Not trying to give you the brush-off here, just gotta' keep the site respectable and responsible.

Mr. Tweak don't need the man hasslin' him you know:thumb:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

what you are suggesting is cracking your copy which is illegal and the forum can be held responceable so please desist in asking about it.

Comment

I think he realized his error Wiggo, and was trying to mend it.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

My view is such:

If we delete threads, it is seen as censorship. Once word spreads that "those *******s over at TT delete threads on us!!!" our reputation goes down the toilet. :(

So locking the thread is the best option - it shows we are not deleting people's posts, but shows Uncle Bill that we frown on software piracy :no:
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

That sounds like the pefect course of action:thumb:

Comment

Working...
            X