UBB Help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBB Help !

I followed the instructions , have perl and cgi mapped yet I get this error when I try to setup cp.cgi in IE ....

Software error:
    Invalid [] range "a-Z" in transliteration operator at Modules/vars.pm line 17.
    For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
    [Fri Dec 13 18:22:01 2002] vars.pm: Invalid [] range "a-Z" in transliteration operator at Modules/vars.pm line 17. Compilation failed in require at F:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ubb\cgi-bin\cp.cgi line 55.
    For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
    [Fri Dec 13 18:22:01 2002] vars.pm: [Fri Dec 13 18:22:01 2002] vars.pm: Invalid [] range "a-Z" in transliteration operator at Modules/vars.pm line 17. [Fri Dec 13 18:22:01 2002] vars.pm: Compilation failed in require at F:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ubb\cgi-bin\cp.cgi line 55. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at F:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ubb\cgi-bin\cp.cgi line 55.
    For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

help ?
    :(
Working...
X