[B]Like um.... *cough* virus' *cough* .
    Heh...Virus Basic.....the fav of script kiddies the world over :p
    p-two.net

Comment

I've done a little VB

however Big Hairy Jimbo is the one u want to get interested in here
      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Macros are a pretty cool way of using VBscript. But anyway.. Yes Visual Basic is an easy language to learn but it has its faults. It has large runtime files and executes slower than other languages because of this. C++ is the best language to learn but it is one of the hardest. VB is a good starter to get the fundamentals of programming but lacks the support for major applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern

Heh...Virus Basic.....the fav of script kiddies the world over :p
          thats why you never download that infamous "britney_spears_naked.jpg.vbs" file from your hotmail inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Phool
            Macros are a pretty cool way of using VBscript. But anyway.. Yes Visual Basic is an easy language to learn but it has its faults. It has large runtime files and executes slower than other languages because of this. C++ is the best language to learn but it is one of the hardest. VB is a good starter to get the fundamentals of programming but lacks the support for major applications.

yeah & it also makes you a lazy programmer....like with the little drop down boxes....C++ doesn't have em :( ahh well, i better get out of that habbit..
            At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Phool
              [B]

thats why you never download that infamous "britney_spears_naked.jpg.vbs" file from your hotmail inbox.
              If I saw that in my hotmail box I'd have to have a quick look....heh
              p-two.net

Comment

Yes I know VB, it is kewl language but right now I am turning my attention to S390 Assembly Programming.

Comment

aaahhh......asm! So you want to control every aspect of your computer! :)

Comment

yeah I love the control Assembly gives you over hardware and over the program itself.

Comment

assembly huh
                      hex editing is as close as I get to that :D

now if GWbasic, Qbasic, or hell, good old C64 basic count, I'm with ya :D

I've dabbled in VB, and do some vbscripting here and there though

Comment

Wellllllllllllll................. I'm a VB'er ;) a Consistant one :rolleyes:

I have made numerous applications actually developing Anti-Virus software, and some freeware etc... gimme somthing small to make & i might make it 4 yez ;) btw i have made a chat application... which connects using IP's & ports so i know winsock :smokin:

I made a few small crap games..... lol they were CRAP but that was my first game.

I been doing VB for like 1 year and a half nearly i think now....

And i enjoy doin it, but i have to complete this course @ college im only 16... but u know :-p

Sammy

Comment

Working...
                        X