design a web site in Dreamweaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• design a web site in Dreamweaver

Is it possible to design a web site in Dreamweaver and write coding in Visudio Studio 2005? I perfer to use Dreamweaver for design as I am comfortable with it. For me, VS 2005 is a perfect tool to code a program. Can I design a site in Dreamweaver and import them to Visual Studio? Is there any problem if I develope web site that way?

Re: design a web site in Dreamweaver

I've not used Visual Studio before, but as long as it can accept HTML there should be no problems. I use Dreamweaver as well since it produces the cleanest HTML of any of the other products I've seen.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Absolutely! I'm a graphic designer and I've made a bunch of websites in dreamweaver! Dreamweaver IS a webdesigning program. You may need to learn some coding though unless you want to use some of the templates they give you and you can redo the templates to however you'd want your website to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      <table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 284px; height: 32px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="width: 79pt;" width="105"><tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl65" style="height: 12.75pt; width: 79pt;" height="17" width="105">custom logo design</td> </tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Have not try virtual studio ever. I use Dreamweaver for free business website designing and development.You should learn programming language for coding.
        Last edited by Robert Perry; 06-07-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Hi I started using dreamweaver years ago for designing and think it is a better option in terms of website design customization than Visual studio
          Attached Files
          Last edited by affordablewebsites.ie; 09-11-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Dreamweaver is without a doubt the best for web design, I've been using it for years, would highly recommend it...

Comment

always use single platform but i don't know about this because never try ... however may b possible so need to get ideas from developer community

Comment

10 Amazing Reasons Why Web Development Is So Important In Business Success

?Share this article CodingPixelSchedule A Free ConsultationRunning your business successfulAvoiding the Common Web Designing Mistakesdigital shop of your business

Comment

10 Amazing Reasons Why Web Development Is So Important In Business Success

?Share this article CodingPixelSchedule A Free ConsultationRunning your business successfulAvoiding the Common Web Designing Mistakesdigital shop of your business

Comment

Working...
                  X