Forum issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum issues.

There is a problem with the "view first read" link. When clicked it leads back to the main forum index. This happens in both Firefox and IE. Just throwing it out there for the admins.

Re: Forum issues.

Hopefully Darth or Cam see this within a reasonable amount of time. In fact I'd suggest you PM Darth. I probably don't have the necessary permissions to do what's needed and I wouldn't know where to start anyway.

Comment

I'm not sure I understand what link you're refering to. If you can direct me to the problem, I can try to get it squared away.
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

Im sorry, it is under the "post reply" button at the top of any thread and it says: "View First unread." In some of the longer threads it is easier to click this link rather than scrolling all the way down the page but it just leads me back to the main page.

Comment

Hmmm... I can't say that I've ever noticed that before, but it looks to be a function within the core settings of the forum package. I don't think I can do anything about this. Hopefully Cameron can address it, but I do have something else that may be useful to you...

There is a button beside the threads with new posts that will take you to the first unread message, but it is available before you enter the thread, not after like the link you are using. Below is an image to show you what I mean. It takes you to the end area without having to go through pages.
          Attached Files
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

Thanks Darth.

Comment

Working...
            X