Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Website

Hello All
    I am the webmaster over at www.Pctinkerer.com This website is a site that is just getting off the ground. Its main content is hardware reviews, similar to TweakTown. In your spare time I ask that you visit the site and give some feedback at [email protected] Any and all is appreciated. Thankyou for your time.

PC Tinkerer

Re: My Website

well the buttons are far to large, move them to the left panel why do they protrude like that? You've got a ways to go but its got potential gl with it
    Case: Thermaltake Xaser III // Power Supply: Thermaltake Butterfly 480w // Motherboard: Chaintech 9CJS Zenith // Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 C // Heatsink: Vantec Aeroflow // Video Card: Asus 9600 XT // Harddrive: Western Digital Raptor 36.7 GB // DVD Burner: Pioneer DVR-A06 // Soundcard: Audigy 2 // Speakers: Logitech Z-680's

Comment

Appreciate the input, will look into that soon. Anyone else? There have been over 30 views of the thread. All I'm asking for is a couple words. Thanks

PC Tinkerer

Comment

Seems alright, I'm PM'ing you about something though :)

Comment

Originally posted by Azlyght
          Appreciate the input, will look into that soon. Anyone else? There have been over 30 views of the thread. All I'm asking for is a couple words. Thanks

PC Tinkerer
          Sorry it looks to basic to me but don't go by the views to a thread as that also counts search engine bots.

Comment

woah holy **** looks a ton different than I remember.....looks good, very nice. Nothing astoninishing (well to me it was cause i was just seeing if you fixed that super oooooglay site, well, not super ugly, you get th epo int tho) n e ways yea its good
            Case: Thermaltake Xaser III // Power Supply: Thermaltake Butterfly 480w // Motherboard: Chaintech 9CJS Zenith // Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 C // Heatsink: Vantec Aeroflow // Video Card: Asus 9600 XT // Harddrive: Western Digital Raptor 36.7 GB // DVD Burner: Pioneer DVR-A06 // Soundcard: Audigy 2 // Speakers: Logitech Z-680's

Comment

Working...
            X