• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's what a jumper looks like:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

:snip: none of these fixes have worked so I am just going to sell the damn sound card and get a sound blaster. Thanx everyone, for your help!

Comment

Its a shame my our precious hardware is left by the wayside as things progress in the industry.
        Aureal and 3Dfx will always hold a special place in my heart:cry:
        I've been looking into that Hercules Guillemot Maximo Fortissimo II (sounds like a Roman General doesn't it?)
        Lots of folks love their SBLive cards, but it seems every time I get on a website, someone is having a problem with them.
        So for myself, when I retire this au8820, I'll be looking for a solution that is as trouble free as it has been.
        Just my 2 cents.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I scored a bunch of those cards new OEM's on ebay a while back, 6 cards for 32 bucks shipped. I must say they kick ass.

I have them working in systems running, 98SE, XP, and 2K. No problems, no complaints.

Comment

Umm, just so I'm not confused - which card are you referring to, as at least 3 have been mentioned, and 2 in the previous post.

Whichever it is, 6 for $32 is pretty good - save a fortune shipping like that too :thumb:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
            X