X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Linux

Check it out:
    http://www.college.ch:16080/linux/mo...rder=0&thold=0

It's based on Slackware. It sounds like they brought some of the ease of installation and configuration to Slackware.

Just thought I'd post that.

Later

Speaking of slackware, slackware-current is now slackware-9.0-rc1. There are no iso's, but I'm busy updating my current tree and after some testing I might make an iso available.
    p-two.net

Comment

Lemme know if you do make an iso, I had to format the drive I had Linux on to install Windows for a project. I'd like to install it again.

Comment

College Linux.
        Making it easier to change your grades.

:)

All joking aside, nice work to the team. Should be a good kick-start to many students who want a real go at the world of computing.

Have they included dropline gnome to the 9.0 rc or just running an unmodded 2.2 build?
        (site & mirrors are getting pretty hammered, cant login to see for myself)

Comment

Unmodded 2.2, but the latest dropline unofficially supports 9.0 beta and above.
          p-two.net

Comment

Originally posted by FA-MAS
            [B]Lemme know if you do make an iso, I had to format the drive I had Linux on to install Windows for a project. I'd like to install it again.
            I now have a Slackware-9.0-rc1 install ISO if anybody wants to give it a whirl.
            p-two.net

Comment

Working...
            X