No announcement yet.

Lycoris Desktop/LX(Build 61) For Aussies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lycoris Desktop/LX(Build 61) For Aussies.

A little notice for any Aussies who want to grab a CD copy of Lycoris' Desktop/LX(build 61) w/o havin' to d/l it can get it with this month's Australian PC User Magazine at Newsagents now. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I started out on Linux with Lycoris 44 and upgraded to 46.....a bloody good way to get into linux basics.....build 61 is close to their new commercial release so it should be pretty good. Good one Wiggo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
      ... at Newsagents now...
      Hes definatly Aussie if he says this rather than News Stands.
      Looking forward to using Lycoris this week thou. DL'ed it already. Just gotta setup the install.

Comment

I have Lycoris installed and it's good... if anyone can get 'KonCD' to work... please tell me how!

Comment

Ewen...what does KonCD do? maybe we can figure it out...
          At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Konqueror? A Konqueror-like CD burning ROM? I'm a total Linux Newb so your gonna have to explain to me, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
              A little notice for any Aussies who want to grab a CD copy of Lycoris' Desktop/LX(build 61) w/o havin' to d/l it can get it with this month's Australian PC User Magazine at Newsagents now. ;)
              <center>:cheers:</center>
              Lycoris is up to build 66 if you dont mind beta's :thumb:

Desktop/LX amethyst update 3
              BETA

download edition
              copyright 2000-2002.Lycoris.
              Amethyst Personal Edition.Build 66

;)
              <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
              <P ALIGN=CENTER>
              <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
              </script>
              </P>
              <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

I did a duel boot with Win XP, my brother couldn't tell the difference cos' they look so similar (and cos' he's a total knob jockey):thumbs do

Comment

Originally posted by NeiGH
                  I did a duel boot with Win XP, my brother couldn't tell the difference cos' they look so similar (and cos' he's a total knob jockey):thumbs do
                  Lol my sister asked me for days to installed msn on my redhat sever
                  it was quite funny
                  anyway Hello NeiGH :)

Comment

Working...
                  X