Winamp3 Alpha1 for Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp3 Alpha1 for Linux

Was wondering if they had this bugger.. I'd hate to have to give up my shiny new Winamp3!

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....ighlight=linux
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Bugger winamp, xmms is the go for linux.
    p-two.net

Comment

That works for me. I've seen that name pop up a couple of times, but nothing really solid. I'm up for suggestions on anything.

Spending a lot of time on the linuxnewbie.org forums reading and sniffing links.

Your site is a welcome resource as well!
      Chris "Raven"
      News Crew - TweakTown
      <!--
      <font size=1>
      <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
      - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
      </font>
      // -->
      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

linuxquestions.org is another good place for linux help.
        p-two.net

Comment

Speaking of XMMS...I am somewhat a linux noob also...but where can you get some good skins for it. Also, I couldn't even get the Winamp to install and run properly...oh well...XMMS works fine for me..

Comment

There is a gallery of skins at xmms.org, and xmms can also use winamp skins.
            p-two.net

Comment

Can it use the newer Winamp3 skins...if it could that would be sweet..but I will try some of the skins from XMMS...thanks.

Comment

Does this Winamp support AVS? Cause if it does, that would be a great opportunity for me to test my AVS presets in Linux to see if there are performance differences.

Comment

Working...
                X