Compile Binary File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compile Binary File

Hey i Downloaded a ZDS Bot to hold a channel on Battle.net (for those who know what that is) but it doesn't come with an executable file and i think i need to compile it, how would i go about doing this?

Firstly FYI you do not need to compile a binary. It's the source that you compile. Usually bot's come with setup-scripts to guide you through the compilation process. It shouldn't be that hard if you just RTFM ;). If you need further help thats not in the text file that comes w/ the bot you should check the website, then google it, then look elsewhere for help... (IRC, friend, www.feetman.com, etc. ) :thumb:

BTW: Good Luck!

Comment

i'm a n00b if you can't tell thanks i'll do that

Comment

Anytime br0! A lot of M$ users do not know the difference between source, and binary, as everything comes in a nice neat little .exe (Which is binary :cool:) It's no suprise that the average 'n00b' as you call yourself has no clue wtf source and binary is... Heck I didn't until I started tinkering with linux.

Comment

when i downloaded it they said it was a binary bot right, so how come it won't open into a program?

Comment

ok i just got the readme file, problem is THIS needs to be compiled now i'm lost :(

Comment

Please just RTFM, or just grab a binary. I am sure one is available somewhere... We can't help you with it if we can't see what you want to do in front of us. You basically are saying 'WTF how do I compile?' Please STFW (Search the F***ing web) or RTFM. Tell us how you make out :thumb:

Comment

i downloaded the manual, on the site it says FIRST YOU NEED TO COMPILE THIS MANUAL OR YOU WON"T GET ANYWHERE...there is my problem.lol

Comment

Working...
                X