CPU-Z Validation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPU-Z Validation

I just noticed that my Validation from CPU-Z was rejected.....?

Anyone able to offer any explanation for this?

My Validation

Originally posted by Alex St. John
    Consider for a moment that what we think of as “intelligence” is the byproduct of a computing architecture that depends on massive parallelism to interact with the world in real time without stalling for progress bars. If our ancestors’ brains had depended on running Vista on current dual-core processors for their survival, they would have been eaten by bears.

Best Quote Ever...
    Originally posted by Psycho101
    Obey the one and only rule without question when you overclock.... don't cause a fire. Fires are hot and burny... not good.
    Intel E8400 EO@445x9--Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 ~ F9--EVGA 9800GT @ 700/1750/1100--8GB Gskill 1066

Re: CPU-Z Validation

What do you mean rejected? Your link works.

http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/screenshot/553206.png

Comment

Click the link then read carefully at the top of the validation screen, it says "Rejected by CPU-Z"

and if you read carefully at the bottom of the Sig. Banner it says "Not Validated"
      Consider for a moment that what we think of as “intelligence” is the byproduct of a computing architecture that depends on massive parallelism to interact with the world in real time without stalling for progress bars. If our ancestors’ brains had depended on running Vista on current dual-core processors for their survival, they would have been eaten by bears.

Best Quote Ever...
      Obey the one and only rule without question when you overclock.... don't cause a fire. Fires are hot and burny... not good.
      Intel E8400 EO@445x9--Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 ~ F9--EVGA 9800GT @ 700/1750/1100--8GB Gskill 1066

Comment

I think I could probably get a 3.55-3.6 Ghz validation,but it wouldnt be "real world".
        Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
        Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
        Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
        8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
        60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
        GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
        Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
        http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

grishkafool

Found this on the cupid forum, might be of help? They are using 1.49 in the posts, looks like 1.50 still has a few problems.
          CPUZ rejected all my result... - Canardpc.com

Ale
          Last edited by Aleslammer; 04-28-2009, 09:25 AM.
          CPU-Q6600 B3 Lapped 9X333, ZALMAN CNPS9700 NT w/OCZ Freeze
          MB-GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS4
          MEM-3 GIGs Crucials
          VIDEO CARD-EVGA 8800 GTS 512
          HD-BOOT WD1600AAJS SATA2
          HD-2x WD5000ABYS SATA2 (RAID 0)
          HD-WD 3200JB 8MB IDE
          DVD-RW-PIONEER DVR-112DBK IDE
          FLOPPY-SONY 1.44MB
          CASE-APEVIA MX-PLEASURE (3x80mm IN & 1x120mm OUT)
          PS-ANTEC NEO POWER 650W
          SOUND-SB EXTREMEGAMER FATAL1TY PRO W/ I/O UPGRADE KIT
          TV-HAUPPAUGE WINTV-PVR USB 2.0
          OS-MICROSOFT WINDOWS MCE 2005 / SP3

Comment

Interesting thread, thank you Ale.... rep to you!

Best Quote Ever...

Comment

Originally posted by grishkafool View Post
              Click the link then read carefully at the top of the validation screen, it says "Rejected by CPU-Z"

and if you read carefully at the bottom of the Sig. Banner it says "Not Validated"
              Oh.

Comment

Tried validating under load, still not accepted. Lsdmeasap suggested updating to 1.51, it didn't work either... haha, 39 years old and still have problems with rejection...

Best Quote Ever...

Comment

Does it validate with 1.50 or 1.51 while you are not under load? When Idle?

If so, then your overclock may not be fully stable, and I would suggest you only try validation file creation when idle until you get 100% Stable

Comment

I only ever tried Validating while Idle until Aleslammer made his suggestion. As far as I know the Validation link has always shown the standard fare with the exception of the small words "Not Accepted" in the top right corner.

BTW, is 2 hours of Prime95 Blend enough to figure that I am 100% Stable?

Best Quote Ever...

Comment

Hmm, I never have done it much while under load, probably because I normally only grab a validation at super high clock attempts so I am not priming.

No, 2 hours of prime is not enough really. I have seen it fail at 4, 12, and 16. After 16 I think I have never seen it fail, so I always assume if it makes it to 16 it is stable and will run for 24+ hours as I have let it run 48+ several times on setups that failed at 12-16 until I stabilized them.

But ya 2 hours is for sure not enough

Comment

Agreed. I would say 12 hours of Prime then try a few hours of Linpack testing to really push it to the limit.
                        GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
                        AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
                        Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
                        Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
                        Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
                        PC P&C 500W PSU
                        2TB Seagate
                        Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

PS: Just tried the validation system on my PC and both automatic and manaul uploading using caused rejected submissions just like the op's.
                          GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
                          AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
                          Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
                          Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
                          Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
                          PC P&C 500W PSU
                          2TB Seagate
                          Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

I switched back to stock config (333x9) and optimum settings and it still says rejected, hahah.

Best Quote Ever...

Comment

Hmm, I can validate fine here?

I just pushed thru a few on 4-28-09 >>
                              http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/post...tml#post296146

Comment

Working...
                              X