3dmark03 crashes to desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dmark03 crashes to desktop

Hey guys, im doing my best to try to overclock my new rig. :devil: But i've hit a problem. Ive been upping the fsb and testing and have been stable up to around 3 ghz but then when i try to run 3dmark03 it crashes to the desktop during the first game test. I upped the voltage .1 and that didnt seem to do anything. Whats your advice?

Are your AGP/PCI buses locked? Also, what divider are you running your RAM at?

Comment

the pci and agp buses are locked, where do i look to see what ram divider im running it at is? before i upped the voltage i was getting really odd graphics problems during the test which i thought would only be graphics card related, is it common for it to happen when OC'ing the cpu?

Comment

I've had that happen and when it did was cuz i pushed the FSB/AGP to far. i took it down and it settled down.

Comment

yeah i cant seem to push the fsb past 230 right now oh and my ram divider i believe is 1:1

Comment

Originally posted by madmike
            yeah i cant seem to push the fsb past 230 right now oh and my ram divider i believe is 1:1
            Theres ya problem, change the divider to 5:4

Comment

will do :thumb:

Comment

Working...
              X