X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AquaMark3 scores

Just getting ready.

AquaMark3 to be released on September 15

We are proud to announce the release of our long-awaited benchmark AquaMark3 – The Reality Benchmark for September 15, 3:00 pm GMT. And before you ask: yes, the swatch beat countdown has been set to indicate the time to go.

AquaMark3 is the first commercial benchmark offering both: a real world DirectX 9 game engine and free access to an online database, the AquaMark Result Comparator ARC. It is based on Massive Development’s multi platform krass™ Engine, a real life game engine used by AquaMark2.3 and games like subwater action shooter AquaNox, AquaNox2: Revelation and the upcoming strategy hit Spellforce.

The basic application will be available as a free download on a large number of mirror sites around the world. This version supports the AquaMark TRISCORE™ benchmark test and free online access to the ARC.

The AquaMark online shop will offer a range of extended versions for private as well as for commercial use. All of these licenses contain the capability to check the customer’s system extensively. They also comprise a wide range of unique features like pixel rate tests and pixel shader complexity tests. Prices start at $9.95 (€ 9.95 for EURO countries) for the fully featured Professional Version.

AquaMark Website

Cool...sounds like an alternative to 3DMark03.

Comment

Tested Aquamark3 and it actually works on my system! Just another way to remind myself that one day I'll no longer be able to play the latest and greatest games in all of their glory if I don't do some serious upgrading soon.

GFX 420
      CPU 2,844
      Total 3,917

Edit: did a bit of tweaking ...i.e. I disconnected older slower H.D. and turned off AVG and Zone. Score is still pathetic compared to the numbers I expect will prolly fill this thread but it is a little better.

GFX 432
      CPU 2,925
      Total 4,036
      Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

hehe sorry about this parariedawg, and even more sorry once i get my new hardware:

that one big explosion slaughtered my fps, it went all the way down to 7 for a second

Comment

That explosion is supposed to slaughter any card :)

Scored 40,085 with the following settings:

XP1700 @ 2388 (227x10.5) 2,2,2,5
          9700np @419/322
          Omega .60 drivers

Didn't get a screenshot though and wasn't really motivated enough to register and upload.

Comment

it would be soo awesome if it wasnt 7fps lol, that explosion is freaking huge

Comment

7 FPS? Must be nice! My system goes down to 1.4 FPS in several parts of the program. Tried the new leaked driver (51.75) ... it didn't help. Sux to be me. LOL.
              Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Yeah. Nvidia hasn't optimized (read: cheated) the new det's for aquamark yet. The next release you'll see a 50% performance gain though, all through a small driver update.

Comment

i got geforce 4 ti4400 (315/630)
                  gfx around the 4000-5000
                  cpu around 4000-5000
                  total is 19,980
                  CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
                  Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
                  RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
                  GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
                  PSU: Thermaltake 500w
                  SC: Audigy 2 zs
                  LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
                  Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
                  Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

I for one have never been very fond of benchmarks. But despite that, I'll try anything once. Ran it once, everything set to initial defaults. Score is attached below.

Comment

That is about the same score i got =D *high five...
                      I have a question...i got 19 980 so does that mean i can play dx9 games at meduim quailty near to high quailty? :cheers:
                      CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
                      Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
                      RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
                      GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
                      PSU: Thermaltake 500w
                      SC: Audigy 2 zs
                      LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
                      Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
                      Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

I would assume so, if the game is similar to AquaNox2 (whatever that is... ). Would someone like to tell me how AquaNox 2 is supposed to compare to HL2 and Doom3 as far as hardware demand?

Comment

Got 36,630 on my system (at stock speeds) -

2700+ XP
                          9700 Pro AIW
                          Catalyst 3.7 drivers.

Comment

TRISCORE: GFX 540, CPU 4482, Score 5090 (stock)
                            Benchmark settings: 1024 x 768 x 32, AA: Off, Aniso: 4x, Details: V High

AMD Athlon XP 1600
                            Hercules 3D Prophet 2 GTS 64Mb
                            Detonator 44.03 driver

Watching that explosion frame by frame was cool, but one day I'd like to see it in realtime. :D

Comment

Here are the results from my favorite rig. No OC,yet.
                              :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X