3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DMark2001 SE scores

OK, now that there's a new version of 3DMark out, time for everyone to post their new scores... I'll be posting mine when i get my comp running again...

Note: Please only post 3DMark 2001SE scores..

Also default setting scores only and use the "Print Screen" feature to post ya scores too (No links, for those that don't have accounts can't see them). :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

sweet with the new version I got 4542 3dMarks...kickass

Comment

'The benchmark was not run using default settings'

what's that all about? I heard someone else kept getting that message.. even though they had set for the default benchmark...

Comment

Ive heard things from registry changes to advanced features not found in the control panel (such as setting mipmap detail in GTU/nvmax or overclocked cards etc) to just a random occurance.

dunno myself, i sooo wanna fire it up on me gf2pro but im not home atm

Comment

Just saw that everyone gets that message.. My guess is if you register it, then the message will go away, cos you'll have access to all the tests...

Comment

Using 23.11 drivers and haven't OC'ed my CPU yet...

When it gets cold again, i'm gonna bump up the FSB a little, up the GF3 a little, update drivers.. and then see how i go...

EDIT: I must say the new Advanced Pixel Shader Test looks sweet.. apart from the dodgy fish...

Comment

for some reason I can't get it to install on XP or Win2k two seperate machines. Never had this before

Comment

I've got to find the 3 hours to download it
                  What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

hehehehe me too, dam this 56! 56k modems

Comment

OK.. from what i've been told, there's no point gettin the new version if you ain't got a gf3 / Radeon 8500 or better.. The new stuff is only for those with DX8 support.. so those on dialup without a decent vid card.. save the time...

That aside, I managed to improve my score a little..

Comment

Well I'm preparing for a newer video card, so I downloaded it :p

Down in two goes, got kicked off by my darling mother :rolleyes2 last night, resumed today. Seems pretty much the same to me - I'll wait until I get my faster card then I'll see how good it is :)

Comment

I haven't been able to download it yet - I'll let you know soon once I've got ADSL installed. :)

Comment

Let's see..... if Tweaky downloads it on *cough* Telstra *cough* dialup it will cost him an extra $8.40

Comment

Dont you just hate ppl who rub their conection in your face?:cry: :cry: :cry:

:flames:

Comment

Working...
                              X