No announcement yet.

Kazaa downloded files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nero burningrom. If ya got that installed you don't ever need anything else in order to handle all your burning tasks, imagefiles etc.. ;)

:cheers:

Comment

I hope you all still remember to use Kazaa-Lite, which will at least get rid of the pop-up problems associated with Kazaa.

Using Kazaa is like going out into the Wild West. Anything goes, so you better take a gun, and watch your back.

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
        Nero burningrom. If ya got that installed you don't ever need anything else in order to handle all your burning tasks, imagefiles etc.. ;)

:cheers:
        Yeah, Nero's pretty powerful but when it comes to *.bin files, I don't think Nero can actually process them without the cue sheet... WinISO can read *.bin files without the cue sheet though...

Comment

Originally posted by vfoong
          Yeah, Nero's pretty powerful but when it comes to *.bin files, I don't think Nero can actually process them without the cue sheet... WinISO can read *.bin files without the cue sheet though...
          cdrwin 5 doesn't need a cue file as well. i use winiso as well. mostly if i want to add more folders or files.

Comment

hmm.. i use CloneCD to back-up my game cd's into the hard drive.. loads quiker(mostly) and if you're having trouble using nero to make a image file of ur game.. cloneCD is the way to go.

Comment

excuse the igonrance but i am here to learn :idea: what are *.bin files? Or what application are they associated with?

ta ta:bounce:

Comment

Someone here can prolly provide a better explaination but this is the essence of how I understand it:

A .bin file as I understand it is a "picture" of a disk (as is an ISO file) and is best burned to a disk (or virtual disk) in order to be used/read in a regular manner. .Cue files are generallly associated with .bin files and essentially tell the burning program where the tracks should be burned on the disk. Nero can handle .bin files sometimes if they are burned in RAW mode. Been there... done that.
                Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Just a side note, I usually like to use ISO instead of BIN when backing up my games because they seem to take up less space. :D

Comment

Working...
                  X