HJ Split output not seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HJ Split output not seen.

I was using HJ Split to merge two files together and placed the output on my C drive (root). I can't see the output file anywhere. How do I move the file to another folder if it's not visible?

Re: HJ Split output not seen.

Does the file you joined/created maybe have the attributes of System and or Hidden?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

It's basically a video file (wmv). I have set it to show hidden files, folders and drives.

Comment

And a "Search' of your computer by file name comes up empty?
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
          And a "Search' of your computer by file name comes up empty?
          Yes.

Comment

Working...
          X