Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could always see your sig. :)

Comment

that's the way it always is with me. I'm always able to see pics when linked from fortunecity. But for some reason there are certain people who at times see the foretunecity place holder until they refresh the page? Oh well any problems should now be gone.

Comment

i can see your sig now too :)
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

well i tried fortunecity the day you suggested it thank you :)

it has an odd way of doing things through the online method but its okay as long as it got FTP (which is great......cuteFTP should help here lol)

but mysig should be visible now even though it is not coming up (as previously mentioned) within the first 5 mins of being uploaded. But my damn sig is FINALLY friggin showin up and ppl can see the work i put into the damn thing (4-5 hours straight only lol.......lots of manual cutout around the car......)

Comment

lol ya......I mean it works just not all the time. As you can mine didn't show up all the time. You can directly access pictures through a link but for some reason you can when posting the pic in these forums. How they're related I don't know.

Its a nice powerful car too. It'll destroy mine. :( But I like vipers too. :)

Comment

Maybe I should find a nice Superbike piccy then. :?:

Sorry but then ya's can eat my dust. :D

Oh, wait a minute, I've already got one in the garage.

That's right its a new spine that I need.

Comment

ya we'd get torn up alright lol

Comment

It's really not funny havin' a 145hp sportsbike in ya garage for 14 months and not be able to ride it plus I miss motion. :cry:

Oh btw the power to weight ratio with me on top is 2.5kgs (5.5lbs) per hp, what's ya car's? :laugh:

But it is good to constantly see those sigs and not the place card. :thumb:

Comment

yah get your ass on it already :)

when i get mine....ill start off with a 800cc or so....

but i wanna get myself a 1100 cc eventually.....

i just watched some funny car/dragster racingthe other day. There was this one funny car that *blew up* somewhere near the start. In slow-mo u can see the hood being sucked in about 4 inches to nearly a foot (it was DEEP) with a circumference of about 1.5 feet...then it blows outward leaving the body like banana peeled with flames...man it was nuts

the damn funny cars reached 320mph now....can u believe it? only 10mph slower than the dragsters (top-fuel)

its cool...... 0 to 333mph in 4.6 seconds. Yeap. That is nuts hahhah

Comment

ya those funny cars are pretty amazing allright. Of course they are best when in a camaro/firebird body. ;)

Wiggo I don't know where to find the power/weight ratio. Know any sites where I can find that information? All I know is the car weighs ABOUT 3400LBS. (don't know the KG) and has 325HP and when equiped with full options from its SLP factory it gets 350HP (same as the vette ;) ) I mean they are the same car in a way....

Comment

At a rough guess that's about 6kg/hp which by tintop standards is excellent as few make 10kg/hp. :thumb:

But I'll go with my 1000cc japbike still. :D

Comment

That's the engine size? lol I have 5665CC to work with lol.

Comment

Actually 998cc but then it's a Kawasaki so nuf said. ;)

Comment

wow bikes have really small engines. I knew they were small but not THAT small. That's like .9L. What is it a 2cyl?

Comment

Inline 4cyl with a 10500rpm redline. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X